Non-audiophile reactions to high-end headphones Part II
Aug 18, 2014 at 12:34 AM Post #3,751 of 4,655
Did they told you that it features a deteachable cable? :p
I've only had the VSD3S that features a detachable cable and no other earphones. Yea the description did mention that, I'm pretty excited especially with the swappable tip filters.
I asked a bunch of questions through PM, I could probably tell others about it later if they're fine with it.

Aug 18, 2014 at 3:57 AM Post #3,752 of 4,655
I've only had the VSD3S that features a detachable cable and no other earphones. Yea the description did mention that, I'm pretty excited especially with the swappable tip filters.
I asked a bunch of questions through PM, I could probably tell others about it later if they're fine with it.

Bob @ RockJaw is the friendliest person I met and he listens to advice and kept us updated!

My friends actually now made a list of what headphones they wish to borrow next after listening to some of them or after over hearing what their friends said after testing it.

ONE OF US! ONE OF US!

Aug 22, 2014 at 5:18 PM Post #3,753 of 4,655
Me and my brother went to RadioShack and auditioned the skullcap Roc Nation Aviators. He said he'd pay 7 dollars for it, because they sounded the same as his KTXPRO1 (which he stole from me), and they were trying g to rob him. Me? I agree. I'd pay a max of 50 dollars for it, cuz they were really comfy.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Sep 8, 2014 at 2:30 PM Post #3,759 of 4,655
Dude from my class asked me for in-ear recommendations for hardstyle and house, budget around 300$ tops or whatever could buy him good headphones. I kinda said that good headphones can be had in all price ranges, but I'd look it up. Further, I said 100-150$ would be a more reasonable budget for starters.
I recommended him the 150$ RHA MA750i later today, sending a message through facebook. Dude bought them in like 1 minute, lol.. It was just meant as a recommendation to start out 
tongue.gif

Will see what he thinks when he gets them 

Sep 9, 2014 at 5:18 PM Post #3,761 of 4,655
Gave my buddy my PortaPro on the KSC75 clips (basically KSC35). HE says he's surprised, and they make him want to start listening to rock again. HE finally sees why I said good audio is bliss. Success.

Sep 9, 2014 at 9:57 PM Post #3,763 of 4,655
I can't really convince one of my friends audio is important enough to invest more than $20 in.... I don't care anymore. All my other friends feel audio is important though....not weird at all.
A have a friend that finds my "headphone obsession" is "ridiculous". He also says that my ownership of 2 different pairs of headphones is also "ridiculous".

Sep 9, 2014 at 10:19 PM Post #3,764 of 4,655
A have a friend that finds my "headphone obsession" is "ridiculous". He also says that my ownership of 2 different pairs of headphones is also "ridiculous".

A acquaintance of mine was kind of shocked when I told her my westone 3 cost 160USD.

Told her it's down to the perception of value, I guess she somewhat got the logic of spending more on a pair of transducer ... :p

Not to mention 160USD for a w3 is a steal!:cool:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back