Noble Audio - the Wizard returns!
Jul 10, 2023 at 9:06 AM Post #35,191 of 36,116
Thanks for your thoughts. The prestige tws isn't meant for the masses. Several of our distributors approached us and asked if a prestige tws could be built, as their customers have requested such a product.

Ultimately, boutique audio is a hobby & not everyone ingages in a hobby with the same mindset.
<<rant starts here>>

I get your point but I wasn't really specifically referring to the Prestige.

Thing is, companies keep thinking the definition of Boutique is "Give us your money and ****". Indeed that will work for a while, but every client that walks away from Noble is extremely hard to get back. I have seen quite a few problems mentioned here but rarely a solution. A few have even reached out to me in private messages as feel lost in the woods. I realize you're only one part of the Noble bros. and most/all are extremely happy with what you do and how you do it, but for us, customers, this thread is about Noble instead of who is doing what and why.

<<rant ends here>>

You could literally turn the market on its head by offering a TWS that HAS replaceable batteries. Even if you make it $100 more expensive just because of it. It's only a small step from boutique company to hero. Life is full of choices.

drftr

Jul 10, 2023 at 9:44 AM Post #35,192 of 36,116
<<rant starts here>>

Thing is, companies keep thinking the definition of Boutique is "Give us your money and ****". Indeed that will work for a while, but every client that walks away from Noble is extremely hard to get back. I have seen quite a few problems mentioned here but rarely a solution. A few have even reached out to me in private messages as feel lost in the woods. I realize you're only one part of the Noble bros. and most/all are extremely happy with what you do and how you do it, but for us, customers, this thread is about Noble instead of who is doing what and why.

<<rant ends here>>

You could literally turn the market on its head by offering a TWS that HAS replaceable batteries. Even if you make it $100 more expensive just because of it. It's only a small step from boutique company to hero. Life is full of choices.

drftr
I certainly would be happy to pay $100 more if it had replaceable batteries.

Jul 10, 2023 at 9:58 AM Post #35,193 of 36,116
Hi Guys,

I am just wondering if any of you are experiencing the same problem as me with your Noble Fokus Pro or Mystique since the last updates by Noble and Apple?

I am using a I Phone 10s and unfortunately can no longer connect to the Noble App despite deleting everything and starting from scratch. I therefore can no longer check my battery status or use their fantastic EQ which is a great shame as they sound fantastic. So for now have stopped using them and gone back to using my Air Pods Pro and use my Noble IEM’s when required. None of my other Bluetooth Headphones or their Apps have been effected by the last Apple update apart from Noble unfortunately!

I did report this to the guys at Noble on the 3 of May 2023 and of yet had no reply as to what is causing this or if this can be fixed, my Fokus Pro is still under warranty and not used on a daily basis, see photos below.

IMG_5757.png
IMG_5756.png

Jul 10, 2023 at 10:02 AM Post #35,194 of 36,116
Hi Guys,

I am just wondering if any of you are experiencing the same problem as me with your Noble Fokus Pro or Mystique since the last updates by Noble and Apple?

I am using a I Phone 10s and unfortunately can no longer connect to the Noble App despite deleting everything and starting from scratch. I therefore can no longer check my battery status or use their fantastic EQ which is a great shame as they sound fantastic. So for now have stopped using them and gone back to using my Air Pods Pro and use my Noble IEM’s when required. None of my other Bluetooth Headphones or their Apps have been effected by the last Apple update apart from Noble unfortunately!

I did report this to the guys at Noble on the 3 of May 2023 and of yet had no reply as to what is causing this or if this can be fixed, my Fokus Pro is still under warranty and not used on a daily basis, see photos below.

IMG_5757.pngIMG_5756.png
I feel like I had that issue but a subsequent app update fixed it.

Jul 10, 2023 at 10:09 AM Post #35,197 of 36,116
<<rant starts here>>

<<rant ends here>>

If anyone feels lost in the woods regarding Noble, feel free to PM me. I'm the founder, so hopefully I can assist.

Noble Audio Stay updated on Noble Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/NobleAudio https://www.twitter.com/noblebywizard https://www.instagram.com/nobleaudio https://nobleaudio.com/en/ contact@nobleaudio.com
Jul 11, 2023 at 12:09 AM Post #35,200 of 36,116
<<rant starts here>>

<<rant ends here>>

drftr
Not to jump in as a devil's advocate, as wasteful as it seems. I'm one of the customers that sure, wouldn't mind a replaceable battery, but if we are talking 2 years I don't see myself using the same tws anyway.

I'm a good little consumer who wants the next thing and the next thing. As good as the Prestige could be, I'd still be trying the Devialet Gemini 3 in 1 year.

I understand the point you're making though and don't see how it could hurt, but the argument to me doesn't seem to different from the people on head fi and Reddit who constantly buy the newest cheap iem that adheres to the same FR as the last one. I always wonder "you have your precious FR of choice, stop complaining when companies don't adhere to the one you like".

They do it because, they want the next one.

Last edited:
Jul 11, 2023 at 3:03 AM Post #35,201 of 36,116
Not to jump in as a devil's advocate, as wasteful as it seems. I'm one of the customers that sure, wouldn't mind a replaceable battery, but if we are talking 2 years I don't see myself using the same tws anyway.

I'm a good little consumer who wants the next thing and the next thing. As good as the Prestige could be, I'd still be trying the Devialet Gemini 3 in 1 year.

I understand the point you're making though and don't see how it could hurt, but the argument to me doesn't seem to different from the people on head fi and Reddit who constantly buy the newest cheap iem that adheres to the same FR as the last one. I always wonder "you have your precious FR of choice, stop complaining when companies don't adhere to the one you like".

They do it because, they want the next one.
For me a TWS is not to search for the highest quality as I have the Noble Sultan for that. TWS for me is about decent sound quality for a reasonable price to use during 5-12 hr bus rides and the like. I doubt many here are looking for high end sound in a TWS. There's always the 3k Klipsch T10 if you want that (of which each and every part is replaceable by the way). It's just that if a TWS is going to cost me as much as a Sultan over the years then I'm going to stop using one of them as I'm not a millionaire.

drftr

Jul 11, 2023 at 3:39 AM Post #35,202 of 36,116
For me a TWS is not to search for the highest quality as I have the Noble Sultan for that. TWS for me is about decent sound quality for a reasonable price to use during 5-12 hr bus rides and the like. I doubt many here are looking for high end sound in a TWS. There's always the 3k Klipsch T10 if you want that (of which each and every part is replaceable by the way). It's just that if a TWS is going to cost me as much as a Sultan over the years then I'm going to stop using one of them as I'm not a millionaire.

drftr
Stop whining!

You don't need to be a millionaire and you don't need to buy the most expensive TWS.

Check this thread if you don't already know it.
https://www.head-fi.org/threads/goi...e-we-there-yet.861024/page-3615#post-17640469

For under 200 euro you can buy, Momentum 3, Galaxy buds 2 Pro just to name a few good ones. Buy 2 of each and you are set for the next 10 years.

Sure replaceable battery would be a good thing but it won't happen before the big companies are forced to do it.

Jul 11, 2023 at 4:41 AM Post #35,203 of 36,116
Stop whining!

You don't need to be a millionaire and you don't need to buy the most expensive TWS.

Check this thread if you don't already know it.
https://www.head-fi.org/threads/goi...e-we-there-yet.861024/page-3615#post-17640469

For under 200 euro you can buy, Momentum 3, Galaxy buds 2 Pro just to name a few good ones. Buy 2 of each and you are set for the next 10 years.

Sure replaceable battery would be a good thing but it won't happen before the big companies are forced to do it.
Woah woah woah let's slow it down here. I don't think he's whining. It's a legit desire and also not a bad bit of feedback for a manufacturer.

Us over on the tws thread are fanatics, hence why we might not have an issue with longevity, because we know we have a problem and we ain't nevah gon stahp!

All the same replaceable battery isn't high on my list of desires, and contrary to drftr I am chasing the best sound in tws, even with the Kublai Khan, just because it's nice to aim for something

Jul 11, 2023 at 5:30 AM Post #35,204 of 36,116
I doubt many here are looking for high end sound in a TWS.

We felt there would be enough outliers, to warrant the gamble.

From the very beginning, when CIEMs were considered for "musicians only," I took the gamble as well....

Our 10 year anniversary, is just around the corner.

Noble Audio Stay updated on Noble Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/NobleAudio https://www.twitter.com/noblebywizard https://www.instagram.com/nobleaudio https://nobleaudio.com/en/ contact@nobleaudio.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Back