Noble Audio - the Wizard returns!
Jan 29, 2021 at 3:34 AM Post #33,182 of 36,055
Noble-Falcon-Pro-7.jpg

I just reviewed the Falcon Pro and it replaces the original Falcon on our recommended buy list. After all, there's the Falcon 2 if you want the original model.

https://www.headfonia.com/noble-falcon-pro-review/
Today I updated the article with the inclusion of the Noble Sound Suite app, since I managed to get it to work with the Falcon Pro. Now I can use the EQ feature to create a more balanced and coherent presentation.

@Tone Seeker You're welcome. I used Sony's silicon ear-tips from some old earphone which I don't really remember :grin:

Jan 31, 2021 at 11:03 AM Post #33,183 of 36,055
Got my friend a pair of falcon pros for her b-day she loved them but wished they came in white. Mr. wizard will we get other colors someday?
I do look forward to future versions or new models you may come up with in the wireless market.
Also hopefully there will be some upgrades to the app with newer models perhaps taking some pages out of the app from JBL in their club pro+ tws like being able to ring one of the earphones if you're trying to find it.
Also if possible during the next firmware update could there be a way to turn on/off the falcon pros instead of having to throw them in the case?
I think that's my only real gripe I have with these right now aside from not having ANC, Sound wise though I love them as these are truly the best sounding tws iems in the market right now in my opinion especially after properly aging them. Even out the box they sound amazing, thank you for making such a wonderful product Mr. Wizard.
Even my friend who I got them for tried sooo many tws and said that out of all the ones she tried the falcon pros were in a league of their own and she's not an audiophile. But she was really able to hear the difference between the highly recommended ones in the store as well as some that I've tried that I thought of buying. In the end she was going back and forth between the falcon pros or the jbl club pros only because of the price as there was a 8000yen difference between the 2. I told her to pick what you want if you really want the pros we'll get them. She did hesitate but I said "speak now or forever hold your peace cause you're the one going to be using them not me. I already got myself a pair, and you know I'm really picky with how I want my sound to taste in my ears while I'm listening to songs considering you've seen and heard my collection of wired iems.
She then asked can we get the pros? then I said ok lets get them and go nows she's been listening to them none stop and enjoying them.

Jan 31, 2021 at 1:50 PM Post #33,184 of 36,055
Feb 1, 2021 at 10:30 AM Post #33,185 of 36,055
Falcon 2 TWS come in white. Not “pros” but I’m sure they’re just as good.

https://www.nobleaudio.com/wireless/p/falcon-tws-white
I actually have all 3 models falcon 1 2(actually i gave to both my parents for christmas) and Pro.
My friend tried all 3 as well along with several JBL models along with the club pro+ the evangelian special release collab with final.
Out of all of them she said the Pros were the best as she really could hear the details of songs that she couldn't hear more clearly in other models.
She was using crazy over you by black pink as a reference track while listening to all the earphones as it mixes so many different elements.
When comparing the falcon 2s to the JBL club pro+ she said there was a certain part of the song she could barely hear in the falcon 2s that she could hear much better and clearly in the club pro+ granted price-wise on the bank the falcon 2 are easier as there is about 8000yen(roughly $80) difference between the 2.
But when she went back to the Falcon Pro vs club pro+ the Falcon Pro kills the club pro+ in sound.
The JBL club pro+ TWS would be my 2nd goto TWS earphone just based on sound, but feature wise like and added ANC then JBL club pro+ TWS would have been my goto considering price wise it was 8000yen cheaper than the Falcon Pros and soundwise it was a bit better than the Falcon 2 in my opinion as it had more of that balanced feeling of bass pumping through with a bit of more broader sound stage something my friend point out when going back and forth between falcon 2, club pro + and falcon pro.
For sound wise alone Falcon Pros would be my main driver as it currently is when I'm just going outside riding the train using my LG vevet phone(the dac on this is not bad honestly) to listen to music. That is until I get my new dap that supports BT 5.0 and has a decent android OS.
If Pioneer/Onkyo could just make another phone like they did a while back with USB C and BT 5.0 that probably would be my phone and audio source.
if your curious about what I'm talking about check out Granbeat by Onkyo(idk if this ever made it over seas and was just a japan exclusive). This smartphone was bit ahead of its time and jumped into the digital gadget market a bit too early in regards to having a decent phone with a dual dac system that sounded on pair with mid-range players in the upper $500 tier.
(onkyo and pioneer merged but kept things separate so to speak this was why when they released their players using the respective brands names the specs were exactly the same but the sound was very different)

Last edited:
Feb 1, 2021 at 10:47 AM Post #33,186 of 36,055
@Tone Seeker
I didnt notice that my reply when I used quote it didn't come out right so let me repost the answers to your questions you asked me ahwile back

1. How do you find isolation to be with the Falcon Pro's?
Isolation is pretty good pending on the tips you're using. I don't use the stock tips as they felt not sure how to say this but very deep and intruding in my ears due to how they were crafted. Every person has their own preference but I ended up changing mine to the slanda tips. I do warn that the bore of the falcon pros are big so you may have a hard time taking the tips on and off if you plan on tip rolling.
I will say they do block out noise better than some noise-canceling earphones though.
Even the falcon 1s when I would swap them for my deepmount radius eat tips the seal was so good I could barely hear anything coming in from outside, sound leakage wise I asked my friend to see if she could hear any noise coming out she said no unless she was literally close to my ear.
2. Have you taken any calls? If so, how was the quality for you and the caller?
Calls I have taken but haven't really asked if how the audio quality is from the other side. My friends have been able to hear me pretty ok. But if you're comparing it to something like the jabra 85t then unfortunately no the Falcon Pros ain't that good. If Mr. Wizard makes a Falcon Pro 2 I'm guessing that's one of the things he might upgrade.
3. If you have tried hear-through, how have you found it?
For me, this might be helpful at the office when people come up behind me occasionally with a question.
The hear-through has kind of a robotic and does pick up a lotta noise(not white noise, but think of it is as a hearing aid to hear things around you that you normally don't hear) but if I'm having a conversation with someone I can hear things pretty good.
However, I will say the hear-through feature can be a bit annoying at times especially when you forget to turn them off as Mr. Wizard did state himself not one of the better features but good to have.

All in all, I will say the falcon pros are the best sounding tws ear phones for enjoying music in my opinion but again if you prefer a sound with a flater bassline that's equal to the sound level of the falcon pros then i say go with the senhizer momentum 2. But if have tried the momentum 2s and felt something lacking from the sound then the falcon pros are the ones to go for.
Now if you want something with more on a feature base on software with anc then i say go with the jbl club pro+. Honestly, if the falcon pro had some of the features in the JBL club pro+ TWS app along with noise-canceling at the same price point. I think it would be rated the Number 1 TWS not just in sound but over all, but maybe in the next version or in later updates to the software.

Last edited:
Feb 1, 2021 at 11:01 PM Post #33,189 of 36,055
@Tone Seeker
I didnt notice that my reply when I used quote it didn't come out right so let me repost the answers to your questions you asked me ahwile back

Awesome. Thank you so much!

@Tone Seeker
But if have tried the momentum 2s and felt something lacking from the sound then the falcon pros are the ones to go for.

I had the Momentum 2's for a while. I enjoyed the clarity but like you, found something lacking. I noticed that they sounded really good on quiet passages but when the volume and dynamics went up, they seemed to "wimp out". It was as if the sound fell apart and lost cohesion. The punch was not there.

Terry.

Feb 2, 2021 at 7:17 AM Post #33,190 of 36,055
@Tone Seeker Senhizer signature sound is honestly is more for those who preffer clasical music taste like when listening to an orchestra or any piano solo recitals like Betoven Mozart. Its one of the reasons i dont have any in my collection of iems due to that missing element of sound my ears love to taste when sampling music. If im going for something of instruments i end up going with a pair of katanas. Speaking of i wish theyd hurry up and get the zhpeyers in japan.

Feb 2, 2021 at 7:55 AM Post #33,191 of 36,055

I totally expected this, as listening to some of your iems such as Khan, and others, you really nail it in tuning, this just puts more pressure to fund the sultan for me. To this day every time I meet with friends and let them listen to khan they all adore it. So let alone the Sultan that will I think smoke out everything I have heard. I had few Empire Ears iems and did not like their tuning, always something was not right

Last edited:
Feb 12, 2021 at 5:07 AM Post #33,193 of 36,055
Hi all,

I just found a crack in my Encore ciem. It's a hairline crack around the bit that goes into the ear canal. Should I send it in for (out of warranty) repair or try to superglue it myself?

Can you use superglue on the material that CIEMs are made out of?

Thanks,

Pete

Feb 12, 2021 at 7:34 AM Post #33,194 of 36,055
Hi all,

I just found a crack in my Encore ciem. It's a hairline crack around the bit that goes into the ear canal. Should I send it in for (out of warranty) repair or try to superglue it myself?

Can you use superglue on the material that CIEMs are made out of?

Thanks,

Pete
Just don’t put it in your hair. lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back