Noble Audio - the Wizard returns!
May 10, 2018 at 3:59 PM Post #27,302 of 36,064
I talked a bit with John about the future and doing shows, CanJams of course. I told him I am willing to do them for Noble, as a paid rep. John has never been the business side of Noble, as he has said before, he likes to build things. I am hopeful things will continue to go forward, I hope I can get back to helping, I want to travel, do some shows, meet new people and see people I already know. Once again, these things are not up to me, but if they want me to help, they have to give me the opportunity.
I hope they do enlist your help, they're a great company with some great products. As I said on many occasions, they have been setting and raising the bar for the industry in the past few years, and I hope they continue to do so and grow. With help from the right people of course.

May 10, 2018 at 4:04 PM Post #27,303 of 36,064
I hope they do enlist your help, they're a great company with some great products. As I said on many occasions, they have been setting and raising the bar for the industry in the past few years, and I hope they continue to do so and grow. With help from the right people of course.

I agree they need the proper help, John has family in Texas and someone who has been with him from day 1. I once again don't know everything, but someone who knows the business and has run companies, would be someone to look into getting. Maybe the current people he has can do that, this info is brand new to me, I just learned yesterday.

May 10, 2018 at 4:11 PM Post #27,304 of 36,064
I see. So BM is no longer there. Best of luck to John. I have faith in Noble. They make phenomenal products.

I received a text from Brannan in Nov saying happy thanksgiving and he said he was grateful for me. I replied back and didn't get a response. Well yesterday I texted him again and called, still nothing. His first text caught me by surprise, thinking back now, it now sounds like a goodbye message. I was reaching out as a friend, bottom line is people were bound to find out, I hope by me coming back and talking about it doesn't get John angry. He is the kind of guy to keep things like this low key. I think people need to know whats going on as a business, so if these posts come back to bite me, so be it. I am once again trying to help Noble.

May 10, 2018 at 4:15 PM Post #27,305 of 36,064
I received a text from Brannan in Nov saying happy thanksgiving and he said he was grateful for me. I replied back and didn't get a response. Well yesterday I texted him again and called, still nothing. His first text caught me by surprise, thinking back now, it now sounds like a goodbye message. I was reaching out as a friend, bottom line is people were bound to find out, I hope by me coming back and talking about it doesn't get John angry. He is the kind of guy to keep things like this low key. I think people need to know whats going on as a business, so if these posts come back to bite me, so be it. I am once again trying to help Noble.
I was in contact with Brannan as recent as March 4th, so I'm not sure exactly what happened with him. Best of luck to him though, he seemed like a very cool dude from the times we spoke.

May 10, 2018 at 4:22 PM Post #27,310 of 36,064
I agree they need the proper help, John has family in Texas and someone who has been with him from day 1. I once again don't know everything, but someone who knows the business and has run companies, would be someone to look into getting. Maybe the current people he has can do that, this info is brand new to me, I just learned yesterday.

Current Order Confimation page on the Noble website lists ear mold impressions to be sent to:

NOBLE
Attn: Jim Moulton
109 Hwy. 110 S
Whitehouse, Texas 75791
United States.

According to Google Earth. this location looks to be a law office.

Last edited:
May 10, 2018 at 4:23 PM Post #27,311 of 36,064
Current Order Confimation page on the Noble website lists ear mold impressions to be sent to:

NOBLE
Attn: Jim Moulton
109 Hwy. 110 S
Whitehouse, Texas 75791
United States.

I know, that's another thing that made me PM John after reading their site. After a few back and fourths that's when he called me. I knew something was off, it was never a common thing to see multiple people say here they are being ignored from emails etc.

Last edited:
May 11, 2018 at 6:52 AM Post #27,312 of 36,064
Folks

If u notice, Noble is listed as a MOT on Head Fi and as such certain rules apply (limited engagement on Head Fi, no posts that could be considered an announcement or promtional plug etc etc)

Screenshot_20180316-151447.jpg

Noble Audio Stay updated on Noble Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/NobleAudio https://www.twitter.com/noblebywizard https://www.instagram.com/nobleaudio https://nobleaudio.com/en/ contact@nobleaudio.com
May 11, 2018 at 2:46 PM Post #27,314 of 36,064
Sadly I'm still waiting for my Kaiser Encore Prestige ordered back in mid December 2017, so something is definitely not working smoothly at Noble - I have Mailed John and hope to get some assurance of a delivery happening soon :wink:
Wow, now I don't feel so bad about my 11 weeks and counting wait time for my Kaiser Encores. Hope you get yours soon.

May 11, 2018 at 2:47 PM Post #27,315 of 36,064
Anyone listened to the K10 original and the Audeze LCD-4 and be able to compare them? Looks like they might have similar sound signatures.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back