Noble Audio - the Wizard returns!
Jun 28, 2017 at 5:34 PM Post #25,801 of 36,052
The payment system must have crashed, as I can't get a credit card payment through either.
I'm kissing those free Savants goodbye.

Not sure about the affirm issue in the morning, but the afternoon problem involved a call to my credit card, they thought it was "suspicious activity". I would too, for the amount of times I tried to order the Encore.

Anyway all settled and ordered.

Jun 28, 2017 at 5:50 PM Post #25,804 of 36,052
Good to see so many new people giving themselves a nice treat, hope you all enjoy your purchase.

WELCOME-TO-THE-FAMILY.jpg

Jun 28, 2017 at 9:27 PM Post #25,806 of 36,052
Can't see the Savant offer, what was it? Seems like it's no longer available.

WIZARD'S 45TH BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION
JUNE 26, 2017 | POSTED IN PRESS RELEASE
Please join us for Wizard’s 45th Birthday Celebration beginning Wednesday, June 28th, at 12:00 am PST (GMT-7) for 45 hours

20% off all universal IEMs plus free 'legacy' Savant IEM ($599 value) with every universal Kaiser Encore or Katana purchase while supplies last

15% off all CIEMs, excluding Rush Order

Jun 28, 2017 at 9:35 PM Post #25,807 of 36,052
WIZARD'S 45TH BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION
JUNE 26, 2017 | POSTED IN PRESS RELEASE
Please join us for Wizard’s 45th Birthday Celebration beginning Wednesday, June 28th, at 12:00 am PST (GMT-7) for 45 hours

20% off all universal IEMs plus free 'legacy' Savant IEM ($599 value) with every universal Kaiser Encore or Katana purchase while supplies last

15% off all CIEMs, excluding Rush Order

Thanks! Much appreciated.

Jun 28, 2017 at 10:49 PM Post #25,809 of 36,052
After I ordered the Encore this morning I email them to ask about the Savant, It didn't say anything in my order about the free Savant but they replay with a:

Hi Rodrigo, Yes! :)

Best,
Brannan.

YAY!! I only own the SE846 and I really love them!! I can't wait to hear the Encore :)

Jun 28, 2017 at 10:53 PM Post #25,810 of 36,052
After I ordered the Encore this morning I email them to ask about the Savant, It didn't say anything in my order about the free Savant but they replay with a:

Hi Rodrigo, Yes! :)

Best,
Brannan.

YAY!! I only own the SE846 and I really love them!! I can't wait to hear the Encore :)

Encore =

winner-sign.jpg

Jun 29, 2017 at 11:22 AM Post #25,811 of 36,052
Just placed my order for the Encore this morning. I had tried the Katanas through a headfi purchase and really liked them but had the opportunity to demo the Encore while on a recent trip to Vancouver and knew I had to have them. Unfortunately the headphone bar didn’t have them in stock but they did mention the upcoming sale. Eagerly anticipating their arrival. Hopefully I made the cut for the Savant!

Jun 29, 2017 at 12:09 PM Post #25,812 of 36,052
Just placed my order for the Encore this morning. I had tried the Katanas through a headfi purchase and really liked them but had the opportunity to demo the Encore while on a recent trip to Vancouver and knew I had to have them. Unfortunately the headphone bar didn’t have them in stock but they did mention the upcoming sale. Eagerly anticipating their arrival. Hopefully I made the cut for the Savant!

You tested things for yourself and still bought into the hype? :wink:

Jun 29, 2017 at 12:19 PM Post #25,814 of 36,052
Thanks for the participation.

Im plugged into my set of Wizard Sage, and loving them. If anyone is out there that loves a good acoustic presentation, loves strings, vocals , unplugged type music,,,,, the Sage is for u, get it while the getting is good.

You seem a little biased towards Noble products, cant put my finger on why though.

Jun 29, 2017 at 1:02 PM Post #25,815 of 36,052
Thanks for the participation.

Im plugged into my set of Wizard Sage, and loving them. If anyone is out there that loves a good acoustic presentation, loves strings, vocals , unplugged type music,,,,, the Sage is for u, get it while the getting is good.

I agree wholeheartedly. Sage is outstanding.

It has a smooth, refined quality. Clear, sparkly treble that is not overdone, elegant vocals, and full, rich bass.

It's a masterpiece of balanced tuning.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back