Noble Audio - the Wizard returns!
Mar 4, 2017 at 11:53 AM Post #24,873 of 36,066
Hope I'm not veering off topic and I hope this is an okay thread to ask this ?...I'm looking for a simple extension cable for my K10's? When I'm not using my BTS I'd love to be able to just plug an extension into the short cord that comes with the BTS and not have to completely change the cables? Any ideas? Tips and suggestions are much appreciated! 

Mar 4, 2017 at 12:27 PM Post #24,874 of 36,066
  Hope I'm not veering off topic and I hope this is an okay thread to ask this ?...I'm looking for a simple extension cable for my K10's? When I'm not using my BTS I'd love to be able to just plug an extension into the short cord that comes with the BTS and not have to completely change the cables? Any ideas? Tips and suggestions are much appreciated! 

You can Google "headphone extension cable" and see an assortment of cables at various prices.  I believe any of the specialty cable makers can make one for you also.  I don't have a BTS, but I assume you want one with a female 3.5mm TRS jack to plug the short cable into.

Mar 4, 2017 at 3:37 PM Post #24,876 of 36,066
  U12 is not TOTL anymore when U18 and Tia are kicking around. 

For that particular sound signature, the U12 is still a TOTL in my book.

Same reasoning stands with the K10, Encore and Katana. All 3 are TOTL flagships, although the former was clearly supplanted by the Encore.

Mar 4, 2017 at 6:31 PM Post #24,877 of 36,066
Good news and bad news for me. My savanna c's are on their way from China and look just like what I was hoping for with the reprint. Bad news is they'll arrive at my house Monday, and I leave for vacation at 4am on Monday! So add 2 more weeks of waiting. Probably best that they not go on this trip with me anyway.

Sadly I don't have permission to post photos...

Mar 5, 2017 at 7:36 AM Post #24,879 of 36,066
Good news and bad news for me. My savanna c's are on their way from China and look just like what I was hoping for with the reprint. Bad news is they'll arrive at my house Monday, and I leave for vacation at 4am on Monday! So add 2 more weeks of waiting. Probably best that they not go on this trip with me anyway.

Sadly I don't have permission to post photos...

That sucks! I have a long trip this week for work that my Encores won't be here for, so I know the feeling! :frowning2:

Mar 5, 2017 at 6:45 PM Post #24,880 of 36,066
I can't say how it compares to the K10, but the Encore is a monster of resolution. Maybe the best I've heard. Solar and U12 are excellent in this as well, but there is something very precise and detailed about these Noble IEMs.

Mar 5, 2017 at 7:35 PM Post #24,881 of 36,066
I can't say how it compares to the K10, but the Encore is a monster of resolution. Maybe the best I've heard. Solar and U12 are excellent in this as well, but there is something very precise and detailed about these Noble IEMs.

U12 used to be one of my top ends for resolution until Zeus XR and Hum Pristine blew it out of water.

Mar 5, 2017 at 7:42 PM Post #24,882 of 36,066
U12 used to be one of my top ends for resolution until Zeus XR and Hum Pristine blew it out of water.

I like the warmth and bass of the U12 too much to go for the Zeus, though I am sure they are better in a lot of ways.

Mar 6, 2017 at 10:28 AM Post #24,884 of 36,066

You're right, it is very detailed. In fact, I was surprised to discover that the Encore sounded more like the Katana than it does the K10. The Katana and Encore duo reminds me of the NT6 and the NT6 PRO, respectively. The Encore adds that slight dash of warmth to Katana's crystal clear sound.

Mar 6, 2017 at 11:56 AM Post #24,885 of 36,066
In case people dont know, (because i sure didnt) When looking for really beautiful designs for your reprint, instead of going on Noble's Lookbook, check out their instagram! TONS of really gorgeous photos to choose from and you dont get that quirky "repeat" thing where one design loads several times.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back