Noble Audio - the Wizard returns!
Mar 2, 2017 at 10:32 AM Post #24,841 of 36,097
Read HiFi Choice UK in my local newsagents and it turns out that the Trident is the group test winner in Hifi Choice UK's £300 - £400 in ear face off. Well done Noble. Always liked the N3 so I may pick up a Trident soon.

Mar 2, 2017 at 11:39 AM Post #24,843 of 36,097
I have demo-ed both Encore and K10. For the bass texture, slam etc, they are no where near the lvl of dynamic driver inside AAW W500. (iem with the best bass i've heard, its like an LCD3)

I wholeheartedly agree. I have the AAW W500 AHMorph myself, and while the K10 does everything else as good or better than the W500 (especially those awesome mids), the latter's bass is something extraordinary. It's a hybrid that was tuned to near perfection. Makes me wonder what a Noble hybrid can do.

Mar 2, 2017 at 3:46 PM Post #24,845 of 36,097

I wholeheartedly agree. I have the AAW W500 AHMorph myself, and while the K10 does everything else as good or better than the W500 (especially those awesome mids), the latter's bass is something extraordinary. It's a hybrid that was tuned to near perfection. Makes me wonder what a Noble hybrid can do.

W900 is said to be even better.

I hope I didn't derail the thread, by the way.

Mar 2, 2017 at 3:49 PM Post #24,846 of 36,097
Yes, I was surprised to hear that as well.

Ummmmm. I'm sorry, but do you expect us to believe that you were surprised Noble won, yet another award?? :wink: Congrats bro.

W900 is said to be even better.

I hope I didn't derail the thread, by the way.

There is a W500 an 900 tour coming up, for those interested. I'm more interested in what Noble has, their secret basshead project.

Mar 2, 2017 at 5:10 PM Post #24,847 of 36,097
Ummmmm. I'm sorry, but do you expect us to believe that you were surprised Noble won, yet another award?? :wink: Congrats bro.
There is a W500 an 900 tour coming up, for those interested. I'm more interested in what Noble has, their secret basshead project.

I didnt know such a competition was being held

Noble Audio Stay updated on Noble Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/NobleAudio https://www.twitter.com/noblebywizard https://www.instagram.com/nobleaudio https://nobleaudio.com/en/ contact@nobleaudio.com
Mar 2, 2017 at 5:34 PM Post #24,848 of 36,097
Even so, you can't be shocked that you won bro. I don't think any company has more awards than you guys do. It was more of an attempt to be humorous, someone has to fill in for Wata, and since you didn't get my joke, I'm succeeding in doing so. Congrats though, on a serious note.

Mar 2, 2017 at 6:41 PM Post #24,851 of 36,097
New Django owner here and I am already in love. It's my first Noble product and I got tired of waiting for the next Massdrop deal, so I snagged a pair of Djangos and I absolutely love them. Pitting them currently against my Earsonics S-EM6 and they're comparing very favorably. I upgraded the cable to one I had on hand, a Null-Audio Vitesse and it works better for me ergonomically (can't really hear a different in SQ though). What an amazingly detailed, yet musical IEM. I thought about going with the Dulce Bass because I love bass, but honestly the Django have plenty of slam for my tastes. Also having an Audiofly AF1120 arriving on Saturday, so I think I am going to post some sort of review comparing those three 6BA IEMs I own. 

Pics or it didn't happen right? 

-Collin-

Mar 2, 2017 at 7:33 PM Post #24,853 of 36,097
  New Django owner here and I am already in love. It's my first Noble product and I got tired of waiting for the next Massdrop deal, so I snagged a pair of Djangos and I absolutely love them. Pitting them currently against my Earsonics S-EM6 and they're comparing very favorably. I upgraded the cable to one I had on hand, a Null-Audio Vitesse and it works better for me ergonomically (can't really hear a different in SQ though). What an amazingly detailed, yet musical IEM. I thought about going with the Dulce Bass because I love bass, but honestly the Django have plenty of slam for my tastes. Also having an Audiofly AF1120 arriving on Saturday, so I think I am going to post some sort of review comparing those three 6BA IEMs I own. 

Pics or it didn't happen right? 

-Collin-

Mar 2, 2017 at 7:43 PM Post #24,854 of 36,097
A shout-out to FullCircIe and bangkokkid for hooking Pinky up.

The Encore is one impressive IEM. I mean, WOW!

As usual, no tips worked beside my trusty JVC Spiral Dots - Medium.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back