Noble Audio - the Wizard returns!
Oct 22, 2016 at 12:44 AM Post #22,758 of 36,064
I heard the prototype of the revised K10 last week in Taipei, when it was in other clothing (they didn't have the finalized shells ready). Had to refrain from mentioning it until the show in Tokyo began.

It's been too long since I last heard the K10, so I can't do comparisons, but what I heard was the same liquid, spacious feel from what I remembered of the K10. Definitely a great listen.

More bass? 
wink.gif

The new Kaiser has a little less bass, but my memory is hazy.

The "new Savant" has a little more bass.

Oct 22, 2016 at 1:17 AM Post #22,759 of 36,064
New Kaiser (Encore?) looks great!  Looking forward to hearing impressions on how it's improved from the red K10Us.  Wish I knew an update was coming out before I bought one, but I guess that's just the name of the game.  There's always going to be something new around the corner. 
tongue.gif

Oct 22, 2016 at 1:42 AM Post #22,760 of 36,064
Noble has been on a roll lately! Just auditioned the Katana today, I'm floored by how musical it is while being very clear and detailed at the same time. Absolutely masterful tuning.

Oct 22, 2016 at 3:19 AM Post #22,761 of 36,064
Noble has been on a roll lately! Just auditioned the Katana today, I'm floored by how musical it is while being very clear and detailed at the same time. Absolutely masterful tuning.

Couldn't agree more! Is musically neutral a term? It should be.

Oct 22, 2016 at 4:40 AM Post #22,766 of 36,064
  damn new k10s? i hope its just revised universal model as my k10 customs are being made at this moment. hopefully its not a massive revision?

I feel ya, am in the exact same boat.

Not a massive revision. The main thing is that they switched over to their custom-ordered proprietary drivers, which allows them to get closer to what they want as the ideal sound for the K10. There is a slight change in signature as a result (the crossover needs to be redesigned).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back