Noble Audio - the Wizard returns!
Mar 4, 2016 at 8:02 PM Post #18,632 of 36,066
  Rose and Gold are correct. 
cool.gif

Ah that earplug accessory that comes with the Noble Wristbands?

I guess that's not bad... but I'm sure people were hoping for the wristbands...
biggrin.gif

Mar 4, 2016 at 9:00 PM Post #18,636 of 36,066
To those who believe in cables, if you're willing to fork out more, wait for a few months for Dita to release the truth cable by VDH, it's an absolutely incredible pairing (to me at least)

I think for cables, you really gotta just try them out for yourself, some people hear it, some don't. Not all cables are the same too. Some make barely any difference, some make a difference, but are different rather than better. The really good cables though, in my opinion, don't just sound different, but better in terms of detailing, imaging, soundstaging.

Also, as much as different materials are often associated with a different sound, I've also heard silver being warm and copper being bright so yea.. Hehe

But cable talk aside, another awesome DAP to use the K10 with is the soundaware Esther, if you guys have the chance to try it out :)

Mar 4, 2016 at 11:22 PM Post #18,639 of 36,066
To those who believe in cables, if you're willing to fork out more, wait for a few months for Dita to release the truth cable by VDH, it's an absolutely incredible pairing (to me at least)

I think for cables, you really gotta just try them out for yourself, some people hear it, some don't. Not all cables are the same too. Some make barely any difference, some make a difference, but are different rather than better. The really good cables though, in my opinion, don't just sound different, but better in terms of detailing, imaging, soundstaging.

Also, as much as different materials are often associated with a different sound, I've also heard silver being warm and copper being bright so yea.. Hehe

But cable talk aside, another awesome DAP to use the K10 with is the soundaware Esther, if you guys have the chance to try it out
smily_headphones1.gif

Literally the first time I've heard about the Ester, need to do some Googling later and check it out. Dita, never been really convinced by their earphones, didn't think to try their cables. Among competitors, Rhapsodio make some good upgrade cables as well (know some people here who seem to love it), and it should be compatible with Noble earphones.

Mar 5, 2016 at 5:35 AM Post #18,642 of 36,066
Literally the first time I've heard about the Ester, need to do some Googling later and check it out. Dita, never been really convinced by their earphones, didn't think to try their cables. Among competitors, Rhapsodio make some good upgrade cables as well (know some people here who seem to love it), and it should be compatible with Noble earphones.

Well this is a Noble thread so I shan't derail it :) but if you've tried something and don't like it, then I'm not gona tell you to like it, but if you haven't, you gotta try it to say for sure :)

Mar 5, 2016 at 7:00 AM Post #18,645 of 36,066

But cable talk aside, another awesome DAP to use the K10 with is the soundaware Esther, if you guys have the chance to try it out :)

Yea to me it is always aesthetic first, usability second, and sound last :D Not all cable/iem pairing have me thinking oh what a big change in sound, but for the K10 going from UE stock balanced to the Norne silver litz 8wire balance does give me tangible improvement. Another example was the FitEar TG334 that benefit a lot from silver (with a TWag v3). But there are also ones that didn't have much change like the 1964ears V8. Anyway I didn't even bother to justify/test the sound change anymore now and just go for the prettiest and best crafted one. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

• Toom
Back