Noble Audio - the Wizard returns!
Oct 23, 2015 at 2:00 PM Post #15,751 of 36,078
I think Noble's policy not to talk about future offerings or changes makes some people think they are not paying attention. As been made apparent many times, they do listen to us and make changes/develop stuff according to users wishes. Thank you Noble!

Oct 23, 2015 at 2:26 PM Post #15,752 of 36,078
Considerimg there was lots of talk in the past about how much users preferred the Pelican cases, I think it's pretty cool that Noble is offering them now. Has to be more expensive for them, no?

Avg pelican case is about $10.. Sure they will get a discount on bulk purchase from manufacturer ..IMO for something this expensive pelican case is bare minimum. I think it was a miss earlier glad they fixed it.. BTW jh audio gives you billet AL case which costs about $35 and Westone gives you pelican 1020 case with costs upward of $20..

Oct 23, 2015 at 3:46 PM Post #15,753 of 36,078
Did you guys ever play Sim City when you were younger? I'm not sure what the game is like now, but back then... if your city had a crime problem, and you fixed the crime problem, the public would complain about the taxes you raised to hire extra police. You'd lower the taxes, and the public would complain because the roads were crumbling from neglect. It seemed like no matter what you did to fix an issue, there were always new demands. Just to be clear, I'm not bashing criticizing anyone here... I just think it's funny

Oct 23, 2015 at 4:11 PM Post #15,754 of 36,078
Did you guys ever play Sim City when you were younger? I'm not sure what the game is like now, but back then... if your city had a crime problem, and you fixed the crime problem, the public would complain about the taxes you raised to hire extra police. You'd lower the taxes, and the public would complain because the roads were crumbling from neglect. It seemed like no matter what you did to fix an issue, there were always new demands. Just to be clear, I'm not bashing criticizing anyone here... I just think it's funny

That's the point where you'd trigger the Natural Disasters/Alien Invasion event ^^

Oct 24, 2015 at 2:03 AM Post #15,763 of 36,078

Users who are viewing this thread

Back