Noble Audio - the Wizard returns!
Aug 4, 2015 at 4:45 PM Post #13,578 of 36,115
What do you mean by sticking out a bit further? Sorry for my english.. Still learning

No worries. 

The size of the CIEM outside of your ear canal could be taller rather than wider, such that the flat face-plate extends a bit further out past the plane of your ears. Basically think of it as a cylinder, where to keep the same volume the height would have to increase if the width decreases. Sorry if this is hard to understand - it's also hard to explain. 
smily_headphones1.gif

Aug 4, 2015 at 4:48 PM Post #13,579 of 36,115
No worries. 

The size of the CIEM outside of your ear canal could be taller rather than wider, such that the flat face-plate extends a bit further out past the plane of your ears. Basically think of it as a cylinder, where to keep the same volume the height would have to increase if the width decreases. Sorry if this is hard to understand - it's also hard to explain. :)
Thank you for explaining so it means they r gonna expand the outside of my ear right? kind of like this? So i can get it! Yay

Aug 4, 2015 at 5:16 PM Post #13,580 of 36,115
Thank you for explaining so it means they r gonna expand the outside of my ear right? kind of like this? So i can get it! Yay

I'm pretty sure you will be fine but as others have said. A quick email to Noble with pics of your impressions will settle it. Here's to seeing your K10's when they are built. I suspect that girls with K10's are something of a rarity. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back