Noble Audio - the Wizard returns!
Aug 4, 2015 at 2:43 PM Post #13,561 of 36,135
You're not allowed to post pictures until you have ten posts under your belt, I believe. Without pics, it is hard to say, really; it's all relative.
Even among girls, there are those who look more like Joyce, and then there are those that are a little more, well, kafkaesque.

Aug 4, 2015 at 3:22 PM Post #13,566 of 36,135
Nice job speedposting, anyway.
wink.gif

Aug 4, 2015 at 3:28 PM Post #13,567 of 36,135
Put them next to a rule or something that helps them size its scale. So they can judge better regarding your K10 size compatibility.
But as far as details of the impression, damn those are well taken. And so clean! Did you purge your ears water beforehand?
Ppl that are getting their first impressions/ciems should show these to  their audioligist/technicians. Definately worth reposting those pics in here: http://www.head-fi.org/t/578855/things-to-consider-before-getting-your-custom-iem-impressions-done-the-perfect-fit
edit: Remember that the K10U fit inside the same (universal) shells, so if they already manage to skillfully 'stuff' 10 drivers inside those, you should be more than safe for K10C

Aug 4, 2015 at 3:30 PM Post #13,569 of 36,135
  Put them next to a rule or something that helps them size its scale. So they can judge better regarding your K10 size compatibility.
But as far as details of the impression, damn those are well taken. And so clean! Did you purge your ears water beforehand?
Ppl that are getting their first impressions/ciems should show these to  their audioligist/technicians. Definately worth reposting those pics in here: http://www.head-fi.org/t/578855/things-to-consider-before-getting-your-custom-iem-impressions-done-the-perfect-fit

A girl gets blue impressions, mine have always been pink. Even Brannan uses pink, life is truly unfair.

Aug 4, 2015 at 3:36 PM Post #13,570 of 36,135

edit: Remember that the K10U fit inside the same shells, so if they already manage to skillfully 'stuff' 10 drivers inside those, you should be more than safe for K10C

I was going to say the same thing.  They look like awfully good, albeit very delicate, impressions, although my knowledge of this could probably fit on the head of a pin.

Aug 4, 2015 at 4:25 PM Post #13,573 of 36,135

Hi guys here is a comparison to my ak380
I've tried k10u and it did fit to my ear but it didnt go all the way inside of my ear but it still did stay on my ear and i was able to hear them
And for the impressions those r my 5th impressions. So.. Obviously it should be clean haha

First few posts and already has an AK380 and is considering Noble K10's. Impressive! 

And totally agree - Dr. John will be best able to decide this. In my observations those with smaller ears just end up with their CIEMs sticking out a bit further. 

Cheers and welcome to Head-Fi! 
beerchug.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back