Noble Audio - the Wizard returns!
Aug 3, 2015 at 11:59 AM Post #13,546 of 36,135

Sweet, I will make sure I also have your personal info, passwords etc etc.

No problem.  If it would be easier, I'll go ahead and post my social security and bank information on my facebook page so it will be easy to find.

Aug 3, 2015 at 5:38 PM Post #13,548 of 36,135

I don't use FB, so that wont work for me. Just post everything right here so others can have it.

Wait......this may cost me to give you my personal signature.  How does Noble make any money doing this stuff? 

Aug 4, 2015 at 6:10 AM Post #13,550 of 36,135
Our trusted reviewer @Brooko has posted his review of the Noble Savant!

Quote:
"Well my 10 days with the Savant are now up, and I’d like to profusely thank John, Brannan, and d Marc0 for giving me the opportunity to put them through their paces.  It has been an absolute privilege to spend time with them.
The Noble Savant is an extremely well built and designed IEM with a vivid and compelling mid-range – which IMO is one of the best I’ve heard with female vocals. It is very detailed, very clear, and images superbly. Its sonic weakness is in bass extension – but there is enough mid-bass impact to counter this to a certain extent.

The Savant is a joy to fit, and isolates superbly – and the one personal negative I have is with the cable (microphonics) – but this is simply a matter of swapping an alternate cable out – so not a major issue.

On the value stakes, the Savant, while not cheap, does justify its price IMO as an overall package.

Finally, I will add that John’s “Wizard” nickname is well given.  The driver tuning on the Savant is truly exquisite. I wish I could keep these."
 ​

You can read more about it here:
http://www.head-fi.org/products/noble-audio-savant/reviews/13696

Aug 4, 2015 at 10:07 AM Post #13,552 of 36,135
Thread has been a little slow, time for a joke.

A husband and wife were driving through Louisiana. As they approached Natchitoches, they started arguing about the pronunciation of the town. They argued back and forth, then they stopped for lunch. At the counter, the husband asked the blonde waitress, "Before we order, could you please settle an argument for us? Would you please pronounce where we are very slowly?" She leaned over the counter and said, "Burrr-gerrr Kiiing."

Aug 4, 2015 at 2:04 PM Post #13,558 of 36,135
I grew up deep se tx, along the gulf coast 30 min away from the Louisiana border. Hot and humid, but I certianly had great times fishing with my friends, and family.

Cool Dr. J., lived in Pasadena (Stink-A-Dena) when I was born at Herman Hospital in '56
wink_face.gif
Put a line in at Port Aransas a few times meself
biggrin.gif

Aug 4, 2015 at 2:33 PM Post #13,559 of 36,135
hey guys i order a pair of k10 prestige. I am a female who has small ears than guys of course
so i am really worried about if noble can make a pair for me or not.
I need you guys' opinion!
does 10 drivers fit into girl's ears? i wanted to show you guys picture of my impression but it is not allowing me to..

Aug 4, 2015 at 2:40 PM Post #13,560 of 36,135
  hey guys i order a pair of k10 prestige. I am a female who has small ears than guys of course
so i am really worried about if noble can make a pair for me or not.
I need you guys' opinion!
does 10 drivers fit into girl's ears? i wanted to show you guys picture of my impression but it is not allowing me to..

PM the pics to Dr. Moulton or Brannan first, and let him give you his opinion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back