Noble Audio - the Wizard returns!
Dec 25, 2014 at 8:13 PM Post #7,579 of 36,042
  There's actually very little talking, given that you're not supposed to move while the gel sets; and you can't hear anything with them in your ears anyway. Also, the only contact they'll have is a little bit on your ears, to put the stuff in and to remove it. It's extremely non-invasive, and I actually really enjoy it- gives my ears a thoroughly good cleansing!

Whoa man. I just saw your incoming IEM list. You went from the Shure 846 to 5 TOTL ciems almost overnight?!

I'm impressed man. Don't suppose you got any gear you'd like to sell? We can meet up locally and you can avoid the paypal and shipping charges.

Purely because i'm such a friendly guy of course. *cough*

Dec 25, 2014 at 8:20 PM Post #7,580 of 36,042

Whoa man. I just saw your incoming IEM list. You went from the Shure 846 to 5 TOTL ciems almost overnight?!

I'm impressed man. Don't suppose you got any gear you'd like to sell? We can meet up locally and you can avoid the paypal and shipping charges.

Purely because i'm such a friendly guy of course. *cough*

LOL. That's what happens after one long hiatus, and BF discounts.

I have lots of other stuff- the 846 just kept me happy for a good long while! Are you based in Singapore too?

Dec 25, 2014 at 8:34 PM Post #7,581 of 36,042
On the one hand...got an e-mail saying impressions were received on Dec 18...and 6-8 weeks wait.

On the other hand, Isn't business 6-8 weeks like 2 years?  

Okay, February or March is not too bad for a masterpiece is it?  Sigh...the long wait begins.

As a side note, props to Noble for the great communication.  It is no wonder so many brand XX fans are changing over to Noble.  Customer service is amazing.

Dec 25, 2014 at 9:03 PM Post #7,582 of 36,042
  LOL. That's what happens after one long hiatus, and BF discounts.

I have lots of other stuff- the 846 just kept me happy for a good long while! Are you based in Singapore too?

Lol. Yes. I can tell. The Shure 846 is very addictive. The K10 was by far the superior iem though. Unfortunately, I already spent my fair share on my other hobby before coming back to audio gear, so only one BF deal for me... For this year at least. Heh.

Yup. I'm based in Singapore too!

Dec 25, 2014 at 9:12 PM Post #7,583 of 36,042
Lol. Yes. I can tell. The Shure 846 is very addictive. The K10 was by far the superior iem though. Unfortunately, I already spent my fair share on my other hobby before coming back to audio gear, so only one BF deal for me... For this year at least. Heh.

Yup. I'm based in Singapore too!

So you do have a k10 coming in? Lol. I like them a lot too. Will be fun to try out all the different iems coming in.

Dec 25, 2014 at 9:31 PM Post #7,584 of 36,042
  On the one hand...got an e-mail saying impressions were received on Dec 18...and 6-8 weeks wait.

On the other hand, Isn't business 6-8 weeks like 2 years?  

Okay, February or March is not too bad for a masterpiece is it?  Sigh...the long wait begins.

As a side note, props to Noble for the great communication.  It is no wonder so many brand XX fans are changing over to Noble.  Customer service is amazing.

I just got an email from Sunny too.

Luckily the Geek Pulse campaign has helped me get used to waiting...

I am looking for a universal to complement my K10s, something for the commute etc. Does anyone have recommendations on 4 vs 6. My understanding is that the 4 is pretty flat and the 6 is v-shaped. I imagine the 6 would be 'more fun' to listen to then... Are there major differences in soundstage/imaging?

Or perhaps PR/FR?

Dec 25, 2014 at 10:28 PM Post #7,585 of 36,042
So you do have a k10 coming in? Lol. I like them a lot too. Will be fun to try out all the different iems coming in.

Ha ha! Yes! MS is where I got poisoned. Calvin let me try the K10 demo set and the rest is history. I'm just waiting for my set to come in. Now the bigger question is do I keep the Chord Hugo, or sell it away for the AK120II. They have a balanced mode which sounds really interesting to me.

Dec 25, 2014 at 11:42 PM Post #7,587 of 36,042
Can someone provide internal and external dimensions of the box that comes with the K10?

I've got the AK100ii and want to know if it and the K10's will fit.

Internal 3.25 inches by 6 inches. External 4.75 inches by 7.25 inches (counting the hinge and latches)

Dec 26, 2014 at 2:38 AM Post #7,589 of 36,042
  Ordered a Noble 4 uni.  "In stock, ships immediately" > waiting :p

I think you'll like it.  
smile.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back