Noble Audio - the Wizard returns!
Aug 18, 2014 at 1:35 AM Post #5,236 of 36,057
  The faceplate looks like its a fabric of some sort, do tell. The weave of it also reminds me of fiberglass.

Those faceplates are freshly knitted.

I've heard Santa Barbara is beautiful place to do triceps dips.
bigsmile_face.gif

Are you coming to CT where I think the next NYC meet will be held in November? Will some brave Noble rep be there?

Noble needs some east coast representation!

You can't see it, but I'm all making the "east side" hand sign right now. It's like making an "E" with your hand.

Dips, dips, dips... you know it! 
wink_face.gif

Let me know the details of the NYC meet and we'll see if we can make it work. I'll be in Brooklyn/NYC in September for about five days, we should meet for lunch or something, perhaps with Julie.

West Coast represent! 
cool.gif

Aug 19, 2014 at 12:13 AM Post #5,239 of 36,057
  Yes! I do plan on having another San Diego meet. I haven't even started to plan it yet, but usually it's the first Saturday in November at the Coronado Library in Coronado. I need to get started on that. Keep an eye out in the Head-Fi meet forum for an announcement.

As far as a social San Diego, sounds like fun. Not sure how many San Diego Head-Fiers there are, but there are some for sure.
-Darin

Hi Darin,
I'm glad to hear the SD meet is being planned. I believe Saturday will be the 1st of November. If you need any help, I'd like to volunteer so if you are in need of such assistance you can pm me anytime on this site, okay?

Aug 19, 2014 at 12:22 AM Post #5,240 of 36,057

Hey there,

First, thanks for your interest in Noble and choosing to hang around these parts.

I just moved to Santa Barbara a couple of weeks ago and am no longer living in San Diego, I'll update my location now. Regarding a possible November meet, I can't say if there will be a meet or not, @darinf has organized the last two SD meets and he might be willing to share his plans if he has any.

Best,

Brannan

I just got a message from Darin and he says yes, he's planning one in November, first Saturday, I think that's the 1st then. If you need any help in the meet, let me know, I'd like to volunteer.

Aug 19, 2014 at 9:55 PM Post #5,241 of 36,057
These Kaiser 10 belong to Haruyuki, owner of fine cable company WAGNUS. who is also our CIEM distributor in Japan.​
 ​
Pieces of silver nugget are hand placed amidst ice blue acrylic alluding to "snowy memories" while a white vein grows from the bottom of the faceplates and branches upwards representing the progression of water freezing over.​
 ​
A big thanks to Haru for all of the work he has done driving Noble to prominence in Japan and here's to a fruitful relationship. DOMO ARIGATO! :)
 ​
 ​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back