Noble Audio - the Wizard returns!
Jun 30, 2014 at 5:45 PM Post #4,833 of 36,065
Is that the stock cable?

Seems like you're running it balanced from here.
biggrin.gif

yes, I am running balanced out. This is a aftermarket cable. From Ted. over in the headphonelounge.

Jun 30, 2014 at 5:55 PM Post #4,834 of 36,065
I purchased my k10's 2 weeks too early unfortunately but because I had the chance to listen to them at T.H.E show newport considering how great they sounded i'm not even mad. Great chance for anyone to snag a pair for 20% off, and if anyone listens to jpop I had the chance to listen to the 5c vs k10 and k10 was more suited for jpop and imo well worth the extra 650. 
Also Happy Birthday Wizard! 

Jun 30, 2014 at 6:14 PM Post #4,835 of 36,065
Happy birthday, Wizard! Wish the wife would let me order a 5C+R.  Or a 6S (which I am still adamant that I'd love to order, if only you'd make them!).  But my K10 will have to do.  Not that there's any "making do" involved with this awesome CIEM. 
biggrin.gif

Jul 1, 2014 at 5:31 AM Post #4,844 of 36,065

I know how UV works with things glowing, I was messing with you. They can glow in the day, you just cant see it unless you are in a dark room etc.

Noble the future?

Did I take it too far? Oh come 'on, you can tell me! 

Jul 1, 2014 at 8:13 AM Post #4,845 of 36,065
Hi, I just ordered a set of K10s. JH Audio was going to get my money for the JH13 Pro but I was already a little apprehensive with concerns/complaints about the wait time and poor customer service; the 20% off pushed me over the fence. :)

Anyway, I am in Hong Kong and I remember in the Heir Audio days, the Wizard mentioning poor impressions taken by audiologists in Hong Kong. I wonder if someone (preferably from Noble) could point me to a good audiologist here?

Many thanks and here comes the agonizing wait!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back