Noble Audio - the Wizard returns!
May 28, 2014 at 1:59 PM Post #4,381 of 36,042
kh600rr said:
No way Brannan, I'm staying as far away from you as possible.. I get within 50 feet of you and those sumptuous Hugo's of yours, and I'll be $2300 poorer...:wink:
You will make a bee line for him asking him if he comes here often,I know your sort,thought he was selling the noble not the Hugo and before you get me banned from here i was joking mate honestly

May 28, 2014 at 2:10 PM Post #4,383 of 36,042
And if it's ok im gonna kiss nobles backside like kh600 bless em.Anyone and I mean anyone that has the balls to start their own company in this day and age has total respect from me and to be at the pinnacle at their profession is only in the special minority and to have such a gorgeous wife well that's the icing on the cake and last but not least,behind every great man is a great woman

May 28, 2014 at 5:13 PM Post #4,387 of 36,042
May 28, 2014 at 7:17 PM Post #4,388 of 36,042

These look so good! Always amazed by what the Wizard comes up with!

I love my K10, hopefully you enjoy yours as much I do mine!  
etysmile.gif

May 28, 2014 at 10:28 PM Post #4,390 of 36,042
John has gone ahead and crafted a couple of glow-in-the-dark Noble 3s. Originally we were going to include these in Lot 3, however we decided that we wanted to offer them up to the folks here on Head-Fi and other channels privately.

Price is $350 (i.e. the same price as a regular Noble 3). First come, first served.

Please PM me or John (FullCircle) if you are interested.

May 28, 2014 at 11:00 PM Post #4,391 of 36,042
  John has gone ahead and crafted a couple of glow-in-the-dark Noble 3s. Originally we were going to include these in Lot 3, however we decided that we wanted to offer them up to the folks here on Head-Fi and other channels privately.

Price is $350 (i.e. the same price as a regular Noble 3). First come, first served.

Please PM me or John (FullCircle) if you are interested.

Very nice, maybe the Hulk will buy some.

May 29, 2014 at 1:17 AM Post #4,392 of 36,042
Lol, kiss nobles backside.. I would have to say, that would be the first time anybody ever said I was a butt kisser:wink:. Brusk is more like it.:wink: But with a good sense of humor..
Yes you do have a good sense of humour mate,respect

May 29, 2014 at 7:05 AM Post #4,393 of 36,042

I can do 20 drivers (and have done).....  but I don't offer that commercially. 

Hi, I'm curious why you wanted to go with 20 drivers.  Any reason why so many drivers?  Do you prefer large number of drivers?  And, if so, why?  Well, I guess commercially, people impressed with quantity when it comes to specs, but any reason other than that?

Also, where can I find FR graphs of your CIEM tunes?  I'm curious how the FR graph looks from your tuning.

Thanks.

May 29, 2014 at 7:22 AM Post #4,394 of 36,042
Hi John,
Can I elaborate on the 20 drivers topic,I assume technology is totally different from headphones to speakers,speakers have a tweeter midrange and bass and with big speakers a sub bass too now with headphones dynamic ones they produce one dynamic driver to do all frequencies why can't they have 3 different dynamic drivers which I would assume wouldn't distort each part of the frequency,now with armature s why isn't maybe four drivers better again one for sub bass one for bass one for midrange and one for high frequency, i don't think adding extra drivers to say a focal Grande utopia speaker will make it sound better so why is it better with armature s,obviously it does because you..wouldn't make the Kaiser 10 it's just i don't understand why their is a difference

May 29, 2014 at 9:00 AM Post #4,395 of 36,042
Hi John,
Can I elaborate on the 20 drivers topic,I assume technology is totally different from headphones to speakers,speakers have a tweeter midrange and bass and with big speakers a sub bass too now with headphones dynamic ones they produce one dynamic driver to do all frequencies why can't they have 3 different dynamic drivers which I would assume wouldn't distort each part of the frequency,now with armature s why isn't maybe four drivers better again one for sub bass one for bass one for midrange and one for high frequency, i don't think adding extra drivers to say a focal Grande utopia speaker will make it sound better so why is it better with armature s,obviously it does because you..wouldn't make the Kaiser 10 it's just i don't understand why their is a difference

Am curious too. There was a brief fashion for multi-driver speaker arrays in the 90's as I recall, but the results were less than amazing (poor timing) in the mid-price arena & seemed more about impressing people visually than anything else. Can't beat a well executed 2-way in the speaker world but, as the K10's are testament to, this is clearly not the case when it comes to ba drivers in iems.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back