Noble Audio - the Wizard returns!
May 28, 2014 at 1:50 AM Post #4,366 of 36,090
God damnit. That one is seriously a good looking ciem, definitely belongs to top 3 in my list.

I gotta finish this bloody master and get a job asap. Then reward myself with a Wizard Design ciem.

May 28, 2014 at 1:53 AM Post #4,367 of 36,090
  God damnit. That one is seriously a good looking ciem, definitely belongs to top 3 in my list.

I gotta finish this bloody master and get a job asap. Then reward myself with a Wizard Design ciem.

Much appreciated. Wait until you see what we have in store for tomorrow! 
cool.gif

May 28, 2014 at 3:06 AM Post #4,368 of 36,090
Much appreciated. Wait until you see what we have in store for tomorrow! :cool:  
[/quote
Hi,if you want your own design how does it work,is it like a tattoo shop do a drawing and send it with your moulded ear imprints?

May 28, 2014 at 5:53 AM Post #4,370 of 36,090
Just bought that new cold play album it's superb,bet it will sound amazing through the Hugo with the Kaiser 10

May 28, 2014 at 5:58 AM Post #4,371 of 36,090
That is a fair idea, but you have to consisder the limitations.

Consider this, the surface area of a CIEM face plate is about the size of a postage stamp.

Yes I can imagine very difficult,quite like the Orange with the gold flakes and the blue looks nice

May 28, 2014 at 8:44 AM Post #4,375 of 36,090
Anybody tried Noble 4 universal with Fiio X5 or Ibasso DX90? I have friend coming from China in summer, so I thought it could be nice opportunity to upgrade DAP from my DX50.

I use my N4's with the X5 and an E12 amp. I only have my previous set up (imod with JDS C5) to compare it to. I found the X5 very bright & harsh out of the box but it settles with use. The sound is certainly more detailed than the other gear, but not as lush & full - perhaps arguably less musical as a result. The addition of the E12 helps with this. I've no experience with Ibasso so can't give you a comparison.

May 28, 2014 at 9:39 AM Post #4,376 of 36,090

the Noble-Chord Tour rolls into Newport Beach, California, USA this weekend...
tongue_smile.gif

Oh man, I forgot you crazy kids are going to be local this weekend. I wore my Noble shirt to dinner last night, official bday celebrating has ended. Of course I made the shirt look sexy. You guys should put your website on the shirts, free advertising.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back