Noble Audio - the Wizard returns!
May 26, 2014 at 12:33 PM Post #4,351 of 36,042
Is it just me or does that bird that won the Eurovision..look quite fit

May 26, 2014 at 6:18 PM Post #4,353 of 36,042
Is it just me or does that bird that won the Eurovision..look quite fit

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/russia/10856197/Putin-attacks-Eurovision-drag-artist-Conchita-for-putting-her-lifestyle-up-for-show.html

"Vladimir Putin has attacked Conchita Wurst, the Austrian drag artist who won the Eurovision Song Contest, for aggressively flaunting her sexuality and putting herself 'up for show'.

The Russian President, who said he was “very liberal”, was attempting to pour water on a controversy which saw thousands of Russians protest before Wurst’s performance and the Orthodox Church describe her as an “abomination” by saying she has the “right” to live how she wants."

LOL!  Just LOL... and there was me thinking we had reached the 21st century AD, but evidently we are still living in the Dark Ages
biggrin.gif

Good job portable audio gear technology has still managed to advance a bit
rolleyes.gif

May 27, 2014 at 10:53 AM Post #4,358 of 36,042
  I know this might be slightly off topic, but here is my bday cake I got on Saturday, today is my bday, the big 50. Its so cool I HAD to share it.

Don't take this personally, but I think what's in JM's pic is sweeter than what's in your pic.

Hope you had a decent birthday party, though!
beerchug.gif

Funny place to leave a watch, BTW, John!
wink.gif

May 27, 2014 at 11:03 AM Post #4,359 of 36,042
  I know this might be slightly off topic, but here is my bday cake I got on Saturday, today is my bday, the big 50. Its so cool I HAD to share it.

Happy birthday old timer! From the OC Old Timer Club!

May 27, 2014 at 9:48 PM Post #4,364 of 36,042
Happy happy to everyone celebrating this May!

I'll be walking with a bit more spring in my step once these make their way to their new home,

::EDIT:: Thanks Noble crew for working with me throughout this entire process.  Your customer support is really industry leading, and there will be more to say about the sound once these K10s arrive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back