Noble Audio - the Wizard returns!
Apr 29, 2014 at 11:01 PM Post #3,841 of 36,065

Here are 3 cables that have been tested with the K10, they are listed from 1-3 as in the favorite.

3. DHC Hybrid Silver/Copper
Beautiful combo, very lush and smooth for any type of music.

2. Null Audio Hybrid Silver/Copper
Amps the DHC levels to crazytown

1. Null Audio Silver
Detail monsters. Bass is tighter and faster.

Hey thanks very much for that. Now to choose....

Apr 30, 2014 at 8:10 AM Post #3,844 of 36,065
  One question: Where if at all is it possible to get an after market cable for them ?

Cheers

You can use any cable with standard "Westone" pins - or make your own 
wink.gif

Apr 30, 2014 at 9:55 AM Post #3,847 of 36,065
  You can use any cable with standard "Westone" pins - or make your own 
wink.gif

Thanks for that, looking at the DHC site i wasn't sure which to order since i don't own any other IEMs with those pins.
Nice idea but i have neither he time nor patience to make my own.

Apr 30, 2014 at 7:22 PM Post #3,850 of 36,065
Hello all...

Thought I would join the conversation as I have a pair of K10s on order as well. The lab received my molds on the 1st, which, when translated to Noble wait time, feels like approximately 15 years ago. These K10s will be replacing a pair of non-freq JH16s, so I may be able to offer some comparisons to anyone interested. Cheers.

Andy

Apr 30, 2014 at 7:38 PM Post #3,851 of 36,065
Hello all...

Thought I would join the conversation as I have a pair of K10s on order as well. The lab received my molds on the 1st, which, when translated to Noble wait time, feels like approximately 15 years ago. These K10s will be replacing a pair of non-freq JH16s, so I may be able to offer some comparisons to anyone interested. Cheers.

Andy

Welcome to the, I'm also waiting on my K-10's club... My impressions just got there Mon..

May 1, 2014 at 3:27 AM Post #3,853 of 36,065
  The 'Noble-Chord Tour' rolls into London this weekend (1st-5th May)…

you will be able to demo the amazing Noble K10’s along with 8C & N6 with the sensational Chord Hugo.

the Event is being hosted by Farrukh (SCSAV) and was arranged by Chord… refreshments and a warm & friendly welcome awaits… you can either just turn-up or arrange a time by emailing them, you can take your own source/music to listen to via the Hugo, details below:-

Swiss Cottage Sound & Vision
21 Northways Parade
Finchley Road
SWISS COTTAGE
London
NW3 5EN

Email: info@SCSAV.co.uk

Thursday-Saturday 10am-6pm
Sunday 12pm-4pm
Monday 10am-6pm

Tube Station: Swiss Cottage (Jubilee Line)

Gentlemen (& Ladies)... Start Your Engines (or buy a tube ticket)... for the HOTTEST event in London this weekend (& don't forget it's a Bank-Holiday this Monday).... be there or be square.

May 1, 2014 at 1:45 PM Post #3,855 of 36,065
You know, announcements like this are really REALLY annoying!

Especially when you've arranged earlier to be leaving London tomorrow and return on the Monday night!!!

Oh, family why do you exist - clearly to drag people away from listening to exceptional gear that they then want to purchase and are then subjected to criticism from family that "those look slightly different, you haven't purchased yet another pair have you?" 

In light of the above, I'll second the earlier post that asked for it to be hosted again next weekend! If this is at all possible, please can it be arranged!!

This is like reaching out to catch a sparkling raindrop only to see it hit your palm and then run through your fingers... 
frown.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back