Noble Audio - the Wizard returns!
Apr 23, 2014 at 4:00 PM Post #3,736 of 36,055
it's really not about the DAP's... the ZX1 will be used as well as a Laptop, iPad & the AK240... they are all being used as sources into the Hugo.

I will not be at Axpona unfortunately but our resident superstar Brannan will... Noble & the Hugo are the stars, the sources are of secondary importance.

ps... I've had a love-affair with Walkman's since the 80's, at the end of the day it's all about flavours when it comes to SQ.

I won't be able to make Axpona, but I'm certainly going to be at the Denver show, complete with my Wizard K10s and my wife's 4C.  Looking forward to meeting in person!  Also, I might just end up buying a Hugo.  Need to hear it first, though. :D

Yet another question, what forms of payment will Brannan accept, at the show? Hugo,Hugo,Hugo!!! I would be willing to cut his grass, for a entire year, In exchange, for a Hugo..

You will not regret going for Chord's Hugo. It is definetly a game changer in portable audio. The sound quality is just amazing, and it is a "no brainer" if you can afford it.

I guess that you guys in here will tell me that Noble's Kaiser 10 are in the same league.. and I kind of "know" it..

..as soon as I can afford them my ear impressions that's in Noble's China lab at the moment will automagically turn into a pair of K10's, and become friends with my dear friend Hugo. :D

Apr 23, 2014 at 9:20 PM Post #3,740 of 36,055
Yet another question, what forms of payment will Brannan accept, at the show? Hugo,Hugo,Hugo!!! I would be willing to cut his grass, for a entire year, In exchange, for a Hugo..

Cash, debit/credit card, or PayPal are all acceptable. Unfortunately I have no grass, otherwise I would gladly accept your offer. 
wink_face.gif

Apr 24, 2014 at 6:56 AM Post #3,747 of 36,055
Justttt a question, if you really like the SE535 after you have demo-ed them, is there any reason why you still insist on purchasing a Noble product? Just curious.

Perhaps just the eager of getting something that is better with the money can get (Noble
4 is even priced lower than SE535). Hope that explains. *cross out the CIEM option

Apr 24, 2014 at 8:38 AM Post #3,748 of 36,055
Justttt a question, if you really like the SE535 after you have demo-ed them, is there any reason why you still insist on purchasing a Noble product? Just curious.

I was using se535 before having 8a and k10.
Se535 is a good product, I love it before I get k10.
I just step up my audio gear.
I don't test noble universal Iem so I can't give advice about it.

Apr 24, 2014 at 9:29 AM Post #3,750 of 36,055
I was using se535 before having 8a and k10.
Se535 is a good product, I love it before I get k10.
I just step up my audio gear.
I don't test noble universal Iem so I can't give advice about it.

For me, SE535 sounds very good, as compared to my cheap earphone, but most of the reliable reviews have the comment that there is nothing impressive in that IEM, plus it is not cheap, more expensive that N4 universal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back