Noble Audio - the Wizard returns!
Mar 20, 2014 at 3:57 AM Post #2,672 of 36,096
Can't you just draw them instead? 
tongue_smile.gif

Mar 20, 2014 at 5:02 AM Post #2,676 of 36,096
Does Noble have a UK distributor? Are there plans to have one if not?

On a related note, has anyone in the UK bought universals from Noble and been hit by the import duty, and if so, how much was it?

Thanks

Mar 20, 2014 at 8:11 AM Post #2,681 of 36,096
  We do have a point of contact in the UK (AKA "Agent")

result, I've been promoted, from Bagman to Agent... they call me Guy... OK-Guy, jog-on JB you is history...
bigsmile_face.gif

Quote:
  Does Noble have a UK distributor? Are there plans to have one if not?

On a related note, has anyone in the UK bought universals from Noble and been hit by the import duty, and if so, how much was it?

Thanks

I am here to help in UK/Europe, feel free to ask me any questions you may have via the website www.nobleaudio.com.

Mar 20, 2014 at 8:50 AM Post #2,682 of 36,096
I still want to know if the tips used are the same as the ones as the Heirs. I had an issue before where after a little while the tips would come off in my ears. The sound bore looks similar to the one on the 4.ai.

Mar 20, 2014 at 8:58 AM Post #2,683 of 36,096
I still want to know if the tips used are the same as the ones as the Heirs. I had an issue before where after a little while the tips would come off in my ears. The sound bore looks similar to the one on the 4.ai.

that was because of the design on the early Ai's (I had same problem), later ones had a more prominent lip so the tip never came off, the problem wasn't with the tips as such.

Mar 20, 2014 at 9:01 AM Post #2,684 of 36,096

The nozzles have a proper lip this time and there are no issues with tips coming off - in fact, now some of the tips are quite a tight fit

Users who are viewing this thread

• BJJU
Back