Noble Audio - the Wizard returns!
Mar 9, 2014 at 7:35 PM Post #2,491 of 36,043
With all these great reviews these sound like what I would enjoy so I just place an order for the K10. I was tempted to go for a wizard design but opted for the safe and simple light smoke with the Cocobolo wood face plate. It was between these and Roxannes. I hope I made the right decision. I did request the rush order since I am not very patient. I will post some impressions (not a review - not qualified) when I get them soon I hope.

Nabil

Mar 10, 2014 at 7:51 AM Post #2,494 of 36,043
Saw it on Instagram, red is my favorite color.

prefer a bit of 'claret & blue' meself...
tongue_smile.gif

Mar 10, 2014 at 11:07 AM Post #2,495 of 36,043
Charlie Hunter is a beast - congratulations on adding an incredible musician to your list of clients.

Mar 10, 2014 at 9:26 PM Post #2,500 of 36,043
Nice avatar Brannan! 
smile.gif
  Looks good on ya!

Mar 11, 2014 at 4:05 AM Post #2,503 of 36,043
Today's soundtrack in my neck of the woods is "Den Sorte Skole" - literally translates to "The Black School", a Danish term meaning "the old school" as in something from the dark ages. Their music is an utterly masterful mix of just about everything. Classic, jazz, rock, rap and everything inbetween. There's even samples from Disney's "Aristocats" in there as well as Joan Jet - you never know what's next. The K10 is perfect for this type of music because they are able to handle everything so effortlessly. From a male choir to string quartet to dubstep samples in a 10 second space? No problem.

Mar 11, 2014 at 9:34 AM Post #2,504 of 36,043
  Today's soundtrack in my neck of the woods is "Den Sorte Skole" - literally translates to "The Black School", a Danish term meaning "the old school" as in something from the dark ages. Their music is an utterly masterful mix of just about everything. Classic, jazz, rock, rap and everything inbetween. There's even samples from Disney's "Aristocats" in there as well as Joan Jet - you never know what's next. The K10 is perfect for this type of music because they are able to handle everything so effortlessly. From a male choir to string quartet to dubstep samples in a 10 second space? No problem.

Thanks for the tip. I really like their music.
You did not mention that it was free (even though I donated €15 on their site)? I have downloaded their three albums in FLAC and they sound amazing. 
smily_headphones1.gif

Mar 11, 2014 at 10:42 AM Post #2,505 of 36,043
Ear impressions forwarded from transit country.. it's been 5 days of transport.. and there will be more.. and that's just to determine if my ears are suitable or not for the K10's.. I don't thing that I can handle it anymore.. the psychical pressure is killing me..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back