Noble Audio - the Wizard returns!
Aug 26, 2015 at 4:04 AM Post #14,071 of 36,135
It really change

yeah....change a lot too(if the cable price is more than 250 bucks)

It's because how the iem work is not reading 101110101011100011 digital code then release the sound

but its use a electric current wave that can change easily once you change the conductor ...this is the reason

even just let your wire to stay in the water will change the sound

because water and air will disturb magnetic wave that coming out from cable in different way and end up changing the sound a little bit

Well. Each to their own but that is one of the more bizzare posts I have read on here.
I don't want to get into a big debate about cables as it is very boring for everyone.
All I would say is please do a bit of sceptical research before you part with your money. IMHO and to relate the topic back to this thread I definitely don't need to change anything about the K10's. They are wonderful straight out of the box.

Aug 26, 2015 at 6:34 AM Post #14,077 of 36,135

Hmmm, it looks like Bruce Wayne finally ordered his...
Nice publicity when they pop-up in the next blockbuster
rolleyes.gif

Aug 26, 2015 at 8:03 AM Post #14,078 of 36,135

Did you consider a Silver Peptide as I think it has more clarity but the Fusion improves the lower region.
This is what I've read so for.

Thanks!

My main goal was to have a 5 ft cable and no memory wire.  From there, I made a leap of faith that since the K10 was shipped with an spc cable, the intended tuning might be optimized with a silver/copper combo.  I ordered my K10's not having auditioned them, so I took a more conservative route.

Aug 26, 2015 at 8:21 AM Post #14,079 of 36,135
  It really change

yeah....change a lot too(if the cable price is more than 250 bucks)

It's because how the iem work is not reading 101110101011100011 digital code then release the sound

but its use a electric current wave that can change easily once you change the conductor ...this is the reason

even just let your wire to stay in the water will change the sound

because water and air will disturb magnetic wave that coming out from cable in different way and end up changing the sound a little bit

[EDIT] Another easy way to test this magnetic wave method is to asking someone who own dx50 or dx90

go listen to your music then remove the rubber cases then listen to it again

WOW! Not a joke but you will be able to notice easily that sound stage become bigger [NO KIDDING]

go test it by yourself :)

So... If I stood next to a giant electromagnet, it'll sound absolutely spectacular? 
biggrin.gif

Aug 26, 2015 at 8:23 AM Post #14,080 of 36,135
Well. Each to their own but that is one of the more bizzare posts I have read on here.
I don't want to get into a big debate about cables as it is very boring for everyone.
All I would say is please do a bit of sceptical research before you part with your money. IMHO and to relate the topic back to this thread I definitely don't need to change anything about the K10's. They are wonderful straight out of the box.

Nah, I would respectfully disagree. The K10 sounded quite bad out of the box..

Until I plugged them into my DAP. 
cool.gif

Aug 26, 2015 at 8:31 AM Post #14,082 of 36,135

So... If I stood next to a giant electromagnet, it'll sound absolutely spectacular? 
biggrin.gif

Yes, but portability is significantly decreased....

Aug 26, 2015 at 9:18 AM Post #14,083 of 36,135
Aug 26, 2015 at 5:03 PM Post #14,085 of 36,135
  Wiz has been kinda quiet the last couple of days, maybe he is finally working on mine personally.
popcorn.gif

It is hard to carve Unobtamium.....

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back