Noble Audio - the Wizard returns!
Aug 27, 2015 at 8:32 AM Post #14,101 of 36,135
Just sent my impressions to WAGNUS by mail... I'm praying for the best!

Aug 27, 2015 at 10:12 AM Post #14,104 of 36,135
Found a nice site where there's quite familiar designs: https://www.exoticblanks.com/acrylic-resin-blanks/
For daydreamers like me and Wata that at times wish they'd be millionaires, imagining more ciems than days of the year ^^

If anyone knows better sites, please share. I love to get my imagination juices flowing gazing at those blocks/planks.

From now on, I will make sure to watch out for those burls on trees I encounter haha

Aug 27, 2015 at 10:38 AM Post #14,105 of 36,135
  Found a nice site where there's quite familiar designs: https://www.exoticblanks.com/acrylic-resin-blanks/
For daydreamers like me and Wata that at times wish they'd be millionaires, imagining more ciems than days of the year ^^

If anyone knows better sites, please share. I love to get my imagination juices flowing gazing at those blocks/planks.

From now on, I will make sure to watch out for those burls on trees I encounter haha

Nice find, some of those would make awesome Prestige units, assuming they are of the proper size to be used.

Aug 27, 2015 at 10:44 AM Post #14,106 of 36,135
  hi all
have received an email saying my savant has been shipped from ups on Sun night.
but there has been no update from ups since then...should i contact noble directly for this?

I have the same issue, I had been emailing Brannan who made it sound like the order had been shipped but I believe is now out of office for a few days. My original email from UPS estimated delivery as yesterday but no such luck. Is there anyone else at Noble that can confirm the latest Savant batch has gone out? UPS are saying 'processed, ready for UPS'.

We printed labels for all outstanding Savants as it is easier to do them all at once and when you print the label an initial email is sent.

Orders are being passed to UPS as they are packed throughout this week and everything should be en route by Friday.

Aug 27, 2015 at 11:26 AM Post #14,110 of 36,135
I dunno, but when the pictures get posted, you guys are in for something new and sexy.
wink_face.gif

NSFW, bro? 
ph34r.gif

many guy in Thailand use UHC SP too

All the review say on the same way that it boost detail,treble and focus on vocal

but bass will become shorter(how to call this....from BEEEEEEP! become BeeP!)

yeah..but I never use the 4 wire before too. So there ear might not same as me or you anyway

Incidentally, what cables are you using? I'm not a huge cable believer - I do hear minute differences, but I buy them purely for their looks and the additional comfort factor (read: NO memory wire).

Aug 27, 2015 at 2:04 PM Post #14,111 of 36,135
I'm using toxic silver widow 4 wires and this thing make noble 4 to become a better singer(still not perfect)

But now I already gave n4 to my friend and waiting for savant that'll arrive soon instead

It's good for you that you can't notice the sound change which save you a lots of money

Of course!

Q:How can we come to this point,where we start to pay more money for just the looking of our iem only

A:Wizard design is too good and no one can resist it. Did you use any magic on it!?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back