Noble Audio - the Wizard returns!
May 30, 2015 at 1:25 PM Post #11,327 of 36,041
  One travel tip for new owners like myself - do not store your Noble IEMs in the waterproof case while in mid flight. When you land, you will quickly learn that the cases are airtight as well. No need to panic, just undo the latch and wait a few minutes for the pressure to equalize. Don't try to pry it open. I would think rapid pressure/depressurization is not good for the delicate BA drivers.

I picked up a pelican 1060 case to stick my K10's, ipod and centrance hifi-m8 in.  It's got a pressure release valve :p

May 30, 2015 at 1:46 PM Post #11,329 of 36,041

This times 1000. Most other shows are contrived by comparison. 

BTW, Dexter was one of my favorites!!
cool.gif

May 30, 2015 at 1:47 PM Post #11,330 of 36,041
Noble isn't on the exhibitor list for T.H.E. Show.  I think Brannan is party crashing :p  He probably beat someone up and stole their table.  Why can't we ever have any cool **** like this in North Carolina.  Come on, Charlotte is a happening place.  All we get are gun, car, and food expos :p

May 30, 2015 at 1:50 PM Post #11,331 of 36,041
  Noble isn't on the exhibitor list for T.H.E. Show.  I think Brannan is party crashing :p  He probably beat someone up and stole their table.  Why can't we ever have any cool **** like this in North Carolina.  Come on, Charlotte is a happening place.  All we get are gun, car, and food expos :p

They didn't even issue him a badge, he is using the Canjam badge. If you check on the shows site, you see the booth on the floor plan image though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back