1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Noble Audio - the Wizard returns!

First

Back
748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757
759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768
Next

Last
  1. Carlsan
  2. uchihaitachi
    It is indeed high praise! [​IMG]

3. Malevolent

I'd say the N4 has less treble detail and extension, and noticeably less mid-bass punch. The N4 definitely presents a more balanced, neutral sound that is quite unlike the more musical and engaging K10. Taking nothing away from the N4, though; they are are an excellent IEM, just one that's a tad less interesting for my tastes. I'm hoping that the Savant keeps the general tonality of the N4, but takes it to the next level in terms of technicality.

fiascogarcia likes this.
  4. Watagump

I am back from the show. I have to say, you are pretty spot on with the 4 and K10. The Savant, does things quite well and isn't a slouch in any way shape or form. The K10 is for me, bold in your face, it just wows and that's what I like from them. They are the flagship for a reason. I do feel bad for Brannan, now that I left, the sales should drop by 70%, he doesn't have any change to break a $20 bill.

The GLOVE also didn't have his glove on while doing impressions, so that's a relief, its the thought of the GLOVE that sends terror up peoples spine. It was quite a day, I am very glad I went back and listened, the 4 impressed me right from the get go, a big step up from my TF10. The stairs continued even higher going to the Savant, once I reached the top floor, it was all K10. Man these choices are going to be tough for anyone looking to buy, the bottom line is, some will like the Savant, some will like the K10, even getting a 4 is one heck of a good ride. John is a master at tuning, hats off to him.

sq3rjick likes this.
  5. krismusic Contributor
    And you were unsure about the value of your insights! Nicely done.

Watagump likes this.
  6. fiascogarcia

Nice impressions!  What source was everything set up with, just out of curiosity?

7. Watagump

They had the Hugo at the end, the rest was various AK's. All my testing was done out of my Cowon J3.

8. Dexter Morgan

So which one (ciem) are you gonna get? :)

9. Watagump

None, I like my Cowon. [​IMG] If Noble starts having hats, you can thank me for that brilliance.

10. Watagump
    Oh yeah I forgot to add. I walked right in again for free, even parked across the street for free. I had my Noble shirt on, so I was ready to fast talk my way in. Oh I am working the Noble booth and left my badge at the booth yesterday, didn't need to.

11. kalrykh

Hard as nails. Stick it to the man.

12. Watagump

I did get worried that my car would get towed, luckily I was unscathed.

13. Dexter Morgan
    Oh... I thought you said you'd recently gotten impressions done. Must have been fantasizing k10s for you.

14. Watagump

I did get them done, but I didn't say why. [​IMG] I am being mysterious, chicks dig that sort of thing.

15. fiascogarcia

Great!  I can vouch for the Hugo/K10 combo! 

First

Back
748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757
759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768
Next

Last