Noble Audio - the Wizard returns!
Dec 20, 2013 at 1:42 AM Post #706 of 36,135
  IEM Update (no bad news here)

We are going to begin shipping out IEMs today (Friday) and will continue to do so Monday/Tuesday of next week as needed. First deliveries will also occur during this time frame, most likely US based customers because of distance but UPS may work wonders internationally. Expect to receive an automated email from UPS with tracking information, I will not be personally emailing everyone individually with tracking info (simply too many orders). If you have provided specific instructions to hold/delay shipping your order due to travel plans, but still receive tracking info, this is because a shipping manifest has been created. It does not mean your order is in transit, just that we have prepared it to be shipped out per request.

Thanks very much to everyone who purchased IEMs during and after Black Friday. We recognize that these purchases were made in good faith and we are very much looking forward to delivering the goods as we intended.

Nice to see this kind of update, people in the Roxanne thread are getting antsy (mind you, they are very impatient) and it seems like JH is not being very clear with their customers regarding shipping of their orders. Something like this from JH would surely give some peace of mind to their customers.

Dec 20, 2013 at 4:56 AM Post #710 of 36,135
Going back to the K10s:

1. They're a very flexible CIEM, you can listen to most styles of music with them, no problem. (Tested with EDM, Rock, Metal, Pop, Jazz, Classical)
2. Out of the AK120 they're beautiful... out of a balanced card HM901, AMAZING.
How do they compare to your other top tier? JH13, 335, etc...

Dec 20, 2013 at 5:00 AM Post #711 of 36,135
  IEM Update (no bad news here)

We are going to begin shipping out IEMs today (Friday) and will continue to do so Monday/Tuesday of next week as needed. First deliveries will also occur during this time frame, most likely US based customers because of distance but UPS may work wonders internationally. Expect to receive an automated email from UPS with tracking information, I will not be personally emailing everyone individually with tracking info (simply too many orders). If you have provided specific instructions to hold/delay shipping your order due to travel plans, but still receive tracking info, this is because a shipping manifest has been created. It does not mean your order is in transit, just that we have prepared it to be shipped out per request.

Thanks very much to everyone who purchased IEMs during and after Black Friday. We recognize that these purchases were made in good faith and we are very much looking forward to delivering the goods as we intended.

So where are the pictures? :D We need to know what to keep an eye out for after all.

Great news and thanks for the update!

Dec 20, 2013 at 8:38 AM Post #713 of 36,135
Received my email.  Can't wait to get my Noble 6s.  As my anticipation increases my sleep decreases.

Dec 20, 2013 at 9:17 AM Post #715 of 36,135

Finally; my K10s are complete.
very_evil_smiley.gif

Dec 20, 2013 at 9:28 AM Post #716 of 36,135

Users who are viewing this thread

Back