Noble Audio - the Wizard returns!
Nov 26, 2014 at 12:11 AM Post #6,858 of 36,135

OFFICIAL NOBLE AUDIO ANNOUNCEMENT
 ​
It’s that time of year again!​
 ​
In celebration of Black Friday and the holiday season all Noble IEMs, CIEMs, and Accessories will be available for 15% off beginning November 28th at 12:01 am PST. The event will run through Sunday, November 30th, for a total time of 72 hours.​
 ​
Please note that the Wizard Design, Wizard Reprint, and Rush Order CIEM options are not included in this year’s event.

Just for clarification purposes:
~1360 for the K10s and unable to add on Wizard Design/Reprint/Rush order?

Nov 26, 2014 at 1:29 AM Post #6,863 of 36,135
Oh crap, I was hoping you would say no. Where did I put my kidney again...

The Kaiser 10 is calling out to youuuu.... It and its 2 bass 2 mid 2 high 2 tweeter and 2 super tweeters....

Come to the darK10 side...

Nov 26, 2014 at 1:51 AM Post #6,864 of 36,135
My question is more simplistic, IF I go Custom the MOST I Can afford is a 4C CIEM.
However I CAN afford a Nobel 5 Universal Classic.
Spending more is NOT going to be an option. NO Kaiser in my future but that's okay I can accept that!
Any thoughts here on what to do? I mean CIEM is alluring, but more goodies with the Universal Nobel 5 
I really like my BA-200s from TDK but its time to move on up...

Another question too is, IF I go universal now can I PAY to have them re-shelled in either Acrylic or Silicon later for an additional cost???

Nov 26, 2014 at 2:00 AM Post #6,865 of 36,135
I'm just gonna say this once. And I mean no disrespect. Totally out of love.

You
guys
suck.

I recall awhile back reading some stupid article on the 10 Best Things and they listed stuff that no sane person should ever buy. And I remember seeing the Noble K10 on the list. It didn't have the price so I clicked on the link. I just about fell out of my chair when I saw the $1600 price tag.

For
a
pair
of earbuds.

Really?
Never
in
my
life.
How crazy does one need to be in order to even THINK about buying something so ridiculously, wantonly, unnecessary?

Good thing it's gonna be Black Friday soon.
Cuz all of a sudden $1360 sounds like a FRIGGIN' DEAL.

I was secretly hoping for 30%, That would be cause for celebration.
I was PM'ed 20% by a couple of head-fiers. Not spectacular, but hey that's definitely not chump change.
So I was a bit disappointed when I saw the 15%.
But then again.
Does it REALLY matter?
IT'S STILL A BAZILLION DOLLARS FOR A COUPLE OF EARBUDS. THERE'S NO SANE JUSTIFICATION FOR THIS MADNESS.

Truth be told.
Noble could have raised the prices 10% and I would still probably order a set.
That's how stupidly ridiculous I've become.
SHHH... no one tell Wizard.

*crossing fingers*
Maybe.
Just MAYBE.
He'll make mine the best K10's EVA!

Nov 26, 2014 at 2:15 AM Post #6,867 of 36,135
Will order the k10s when the offer is active. I'm thinking of going prestige but would prefer the wizard to just go nuts on the thing.. hmmm. 
Red carbon glass is soo pretty :xf_eek:

Nov 26, 2014 at 2:16 AM Post #6,868 of 36,135
  Will order the k10s when the offer is active. I'm thinking of going prestige but would prefer the wizard to just go nuts on the thing.. hmmm. 
Red carbon glass is soo pretty :xf_eek:

That exchange rate 
eek.gif

Nov 26, 2014 at 2:21 AM Post #6,869 of 36,135
haha, I just got some US money at 0.83! Holy mother of God did I lose some money. I possibly chose the worst possible time to visit the USA.
Anyway I'm visiting for six weeks and already lost a tonne of money.

The rate is predicted to get worse so while they are offering 15% off it will be as cheap as it will be for at least another year.
The Aussie dollar is forecast to get closer to 0.75 next year :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Back