Noble Audio - the Wizard returns!
Nov 26, 2014 at 6:26 AM Post #6,871 of 36,135
Hi, only just bought 846s so I shouldn't even be following this thread
biggrin.gif
. I believe the Universal K10s are only available in one design, grey/black? Is there the likelihood there will be colour options in the future?

Nov 26, 2014 at 8:33 AM Post #6,872 of 36,135
  Hi, only just bought 846s so I shouldn't even be following this thread
biggrin.gif
. I believe the Universal K10s are only available in one design, grey/black? Is there the likelihood there will be colour options in the future?

At this moment in time, I firmly believe colour optoins will not be available in the future

Noble Audio Stay updated on Noble Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/NobleAudio https://www.twitter.com/noblebywizard https://www.instagram.com/nobleaudio https://nobleaudio.com/en/ contact@nobleaudio.com
Nov 26, 2014 at 9:26 AM Post #6,873 of 36,135
1) Cash prepared.
2) Design finalized.
3) Pending order.

It's certainly not cheap, but it's one of those rare times when you can well and truly say that it's money well spent. I'm a happy customer. 
cool.gif

Nov 26, 2014 at 9:45 AM Post #6,875 of 36,135
Nov 26, 2014 at 9:49 AM Post #6,876 of 36,135
  You people need to learn how to spell COLOR.
popcorn.gif

British way looks better
biggrin.gif
. You nicked our language then ruin it, and cant even pronounce tomato and multi-media
beerchug.gif

Nov 26, 2014 at 9:54 AM Post #6,879 of 36,135

Lets not even go there, you guys cant pronounce garage, vitamin or aluminum.
gs1000.gif

I have a fit every time I hear you guys say aluminium
biggrin.gif

Nov 26, 2014 at 9:56 AM Post #6,880 of 36,135

I've always spelled it color. It's faster that way. 
wink.gif

Imagine writing in ink those chinese characters, never get an iem order finished!

Nov 26, 2014 at 10:32 AM Post #6,882 of 36,135
MY question still stand from before get a custom 4c or go universal with a Noble 5...
I believe the website says they will only reshell for a different owner for a transfer...

Nov 26, 2014 at 10:39 AM Post #6,883 of 36,135
  MY question still stand from before get a custom 4c or go universal with a Noble 5...
I believe the website says they will only reshell for a different owner for a transfer...

Well, it depends on what kind of sound are you after. Haven't heard the 5 but the 4 should be more in line with your ba200 if you can leave with a bit less bass. And yeah, Noble doesn't do reshells of their universals. 

Nov 26, 2014 at 11:08 AM Post #6,884 of 36,135
I just keep looking at the Noble 6 universal too. That would be an easy choice as you would have that middle and bass taken care of...
It's just that extra money one needs to come up with!
ljokerl highly recommended the 4C, given my like of the TDK BA200s. I was just thinking with the extra discount it MAY be worth it to go to the Noble 5 Universal,
I am pretty sure the Noble 6 Universal is a bridge too far for me... Darn those medical bills and kid college, getting my way of what I really want! 
smily_headphones1.gif

Nov 26, 2014 at 11:43 AM Post #6,885 of 36,135
  I just keep looking at the Noble 6 universal too. That would be an easy choice as you would have that middle and bass taken care of...
It's just that extra money one needs to come up with!
ljokerl highly recommended the 4C, given my like of the TDK BA200s. I was just thinking with the extra discount it MAY be worth it to go to the Noble 5 Universal,
I am pretty sure the Noble 6 Universal is a bridge too far for me... Darn those medical bills and kid college, getting my way of what I really want! 
smily_headphones1.gif

Well, technically the number of drivers  isn't everything. The difference in the price as stated before by John reflects mainly the difficulty in the build process but the sound will be down to personal preference, so something warmer and bassier like N5 might not be necessarily the better choice for you just because it has 5 drivers. And honestly, the difference between N4 and N6 is nowhere near as big as you probably assume.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back