Noble Audio - the Wizard returns!
Apr 15, 2014 at 2:57 PM Post #3,467 of 36,096
Just got my 8c in the mail. They sound as good as advertised, but I've got a question about the fit. I've had other CIEMs before, and they always sit flush in my ears. The 8c fits a bit weird. The bottom goes in perfectly, but the top sticks out quite a bit. Looking at the shell, it seems like the top part is thicker than most other nobles posted here. Also, I've been looking at older fit pics and I didn't see anyone with my problem. I've attached a few pictures, what do you guys think?

Apr 15, 2014 at 2:59 PM Post #3,468 of 36,096
8 Driver CIEMs are usually a good deal thicker than 4 Driver, or even 6 Driver. My JH16's sit out a bit as well. I wouldn't worry. In addition, your ear might be smaller than average - so they have to fit the BA's somewhere.

Apr 15, 2014 at 4:10 PM Post #3,469 of 36,096
I'm dying on my wait here, sent my K10 impressions for shipping a month and 2 days ago heh. Would be totally awesome if the procedure's status has stage updates like shipping, I'll be checking them everyday like an addict. That said, how's mine coming? :wink:

Oh btw, my question on the connector bend from the CIEM side. Can we opt out of the plastic wiring? It's probably a bad fit for spectacles. And an option for a right angle bend like Sorensiim's would be:

10/10.

On the bright side, the reason I went for the K10 was that I lost my SM3. And...I found them, a month later. In a pocket of one of my shorts, which..went through the washer. The SM3 is one awesome hardy IEM, that I can't wait to replace with the K10!

Apr 15, 2014 at 4:30 PM Post #3,470 of 36,096
I'm dying on my wait here, sent my K10 impressions for shipping a month and 2 days ago heh. Would be totally awesome if the procedure's status has stage updates like shipping, I'll be checking them everyday like an addict. That said, how's mine coming? :wink:

Oh btw, my question on the connector bend from the CIEM side. Can we opt out of the plastic wiring? It's probably a bad fit for spectacles. And an option for a right angle bend like Sorensiim's would be:

10/10.

On the bright side, the reason I went for the K10 was that I lost my SM3. And...I found them, a month later. In a pocket of one of my shorts, which..went through the washer. The SM3 is one awesome hardy IEM, that I can't wait to replace with the K10!
I just got mine and they took the full 6 weeks to make them so if I were you is be expecting the same. You're still a couple weeks off. You'll get the pictures sent to your email when they're done :)

Apr 15, 2014 at 6:30 PM Post #3,471 of 36,096
I just got mine and they took the full 6 weeks to make them so if I were you is be expecting the same. You're still a couple weeks off. You'll get the pictures sent to your email when they're done
smily_headphones1.gif

I bet people over on the "other" thread would all be ecstatic if they got their CIEM's in 6 weeks. 
wink.gif

Apr 15, 2014 at 9:56 PM Post #3,475 of 36,096
A new set of K10 demo units headed for the US. These will be making their public debut at the EGX at AXPONA in Chicago next week.

Also, for those who are interested, we will have a limited number of Chord Hugos available for immediate purchase at 10% off retail price at the show.

Apr 15, 2014 at 10:08 PM Post #3,476 of 36,096
  A new set of K10 demo units headed for the US. These will be making their public debut at the EGX at AXPONA in Chicago next week.

Also, for those who are interested, we will have a limited number of Chord Hugos available for immediate purchase at 10% off retail price at the show.

Just send them to me, I will be the first to write a review of the K10's. If I don't like them, I promise to send them back.
wink_face.gif

Apr 15, 2014 at 10:49 PM Post #3,477 of 36,096
[COLOR=333333]A new set of K10 demo units headed for the US. These will be making their public debut at the EGX at AXPONA in Chicago next week.[/COLOR][COLOR=333333]
[/COLOR][COLOR=333333]
[/COLOR][COLOR=333333]Also, for those who are interested, we will have a limited number of Chord Hugos available for immediate purchase at 10% off retail price at the show.[/COLOR]

That's a Damm fine deal..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back