Noble Audio - the Wizard returns!
Apr 3, 2014 at 2:48 AM Post #3,032 of 36,055
Can anyone who's handled both comment on build quality of noble compared to unique melody? (fit/finish, materials, etc)

I'm not sure if it's UM's photography or what but their stuff seems to be finished a notch above the rest. Just curious if this is the case in real life?

Likely going to buy a pair of 4c today.

UM's ciem build quality is perfectly fine but my Merlins arrived in a defective box. When they finally showed up. Oh and the first set was had a volume difference, the second set was defective (dead bass driver) and I ended up having to literally involved the police to get my money back from them, 9 months after the initial order and payment.

But yeah, the acryllic work was fine. 

Apr 3, 2014 at 2:55 AM Post #3,033 of 36,055
  UM's ciem build quality is perfectly fine but my Merlins arrived in a defective box. When they finally showed up. Oh and the first set was had a volume difference, the second set was defective (dead bass driver) and I ended up having to literally involved the police to get my money back from them, 9 months after the initial order and payment.

It is like a warning sign saying stay away from UM. Sorry to hear your trouble Soren. Good that you are a happy chap now with Wizard's ciems
happy_face1.gif

Apr 3, 2014 at 5:18 AM Post #3,035 of 36,055

It is like a warning sign saying stay away from UM. Sorry to hear your trouble Soren. Good that you are a happy chap now with Wizard's ciems
happy_face1.gif

I'm sure they have satisfied customers too, I just wasn't one of them.

Apr 3, 2014 at 10:26 AM Post #3,040 of 36,055
Thanks for the feedback everyone. That makes my decision easy. Hopefully will be ordering my first set of ciems today. If I can pick a design that is. Lol its almost worth the $300 for a wizard design, just so I don't have to drive myself nuts trying to commit to something.

That's sounds like a nightmare. Not something I want to deal with. I always judge companies on how the remedy bad situations, not how they act when things go smoothly.

Thanks for the input.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back