1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Noble Audio - the Wizard returns!

1. Felicitous
    I think of the Encore like this: EDM doesn’t really have a soundstage, Encore gives it a soundstage. It’s like enabling surround sound with a gaming dac but instead it’s not a gimmick and it’s useful for everything. I like BA bass because I like to hear ALL of nuances of the specific bass notes at any one second. All decay and dynamics does is get in the way of hearing all the notes EDM consists of. They say that digital is perfect compared to analog and it’s imperfect but soulful playback and the Encore to me is that answer to digital in giving it the soul while having the perfect playback experience.

Stranger Than Fiction likes this.
  2. Watagump
    Both the K10 and Encores have handled everything I have thrown at them, except country. That's because I wont eve play country music, it sucks. :smiling_imp:

3. Redcarmoose
    B34A4BD6-8C2F-4F77-9FF6-60A26805FBB5.jpeg

4. y2jdmbfan
    Those look awesome. I might switch my Wizard reprints to yours from the one I had selected below as apparently there has been a delay with mine.

benjamin-neo-4-1-copy.jpg

5. H T T

I have a hard time with hip hop and country. On occasion, there are tunes that I like from either genres. That said, Telecasters are the bees knees!

I just ordered another Velvet. I let my middle child listen to my unit. He said, "I'm not letting you have these back!" I don't blame him. I won't let him even see the Bell!

Last edited: Mar 8, 2018
    Stranger Than Fiction likes this.
  6. dannyvstheworld
    Both designs are amazing and it must be hard if you have to choose one.

I sometimes went browsing the Wizard designs on the Noble website and felt I was really lucky not able to afford a pair of Wizard Encore, otherwise I may spend an entire year deciding which design to choose..

MikeJSmith likes this.
  7. fiascogarcia
    I can live with it.
    [​IMG]

8. MikeJSmith
    Yeah it’s a tough choice, those look very nice too! I was close to ordering a Wizard but decided to go with a reprint. The reprints won’t match the lookbook exactly, so that’s worth bearing in mind. I’m sure you’ll be happy either way

9. Watagump

Hot chicks are a dime a bakers dozen.

10. fiascogarcia
    On what planet?:thinking:

11. Tadeas
    Love the bare feet next to the cacti.

12. fiascogarcia
    Beautiful but tough!

13. Watagump

Planet SoCal.

fiascogarcia likes this.
  14. KickAssChewGum
    I'm super impressed by the Noble EDC Bells. For the price point they are nothing short of outstanding. Such a fun listen. Well done to The Wizard and Brannan for yet another fantastic addition to an already astonishing range of IEMs.

15. Felicitous
    Never thought I would ever buy a DAP but I got a iBasso DX200. Out of the box with the standard amp it has already killed my Oppo HA-2SE. It gave my Katana enough soundstage that it was actually close to the Encore. It took my Encore and made vocals actually come further out and center at the same time, like the sitting in front of you feeling. Should have bought a DAP forever ago, damn.