Noble Audio - the Wizard returns!
Feb 21, 2017 at 1:48 PM Post #24,752 of 36,116
Thanks. Would you mind posting the Noble pics and your own pics to show the difference?

Sure, this is the Noble picture:

These are my pictures (not the best quality but all I have):

Feb 21, 2017 at 2:15 PM Post #24,754 of 36,116

Would also be interested to hear from folks who have been in a similar situation.

Thanks,

Pete

I am so glad you brought this up. I didnt want to say anything but mine do not look like the ones i wanted reprinted either. I was really hoping for a "galaxy/space" look but it it ended up as a swirl instead on one side, and on the other side the reprint i wanted was primarily a misty purple with very small yellow and blue accent swirls, but it ended up being just.. yellow splotches.

Mine were the ones posted recently by brannan with the yellow on one side and the blue/red on the other. I know the website says wizard reprints are final.. and it looks great, but im not 100% happy with the way it turned out.  Especially because it reads as "swirl" instead of "galaxy" and only looks 60-70% like the pictures i sent in.

Are we stuck and out of luck? Or can this be addressed?

Feb 21, 2017 at 2:22 PM Post #24,755 of 36,116
It's best to contact Noble directly if you're unhappy with the cosmetics of your iems. Although Brannan and Dr. Moulton are quite active on Head-Fi, it's not really a good way for asking for customer support. I hope you'll be able to get things resolved. It's tough when laying out quite a bit of cash.

Feb 21, 2017 at 2:40 PM Post #24,756 of 36,116
It's best to contact Noble directly if you're unhappy with the cosmetics of your iems. Although Brannan and Dr. Moulton are quite active on Head-Fi, it's not really a good way for asking for customer support. I hope you'll be able to get things resolved. It's tough when laying out quite a bit of cash.

Thanks I just shot them an email. I hope their response is a positive one. Ill keep you guys posted, and you're right it is quite a bit of money so i hope its not too unreasonable to ask for a little bit more accuracy.

Feb 21, 2017 at 2:46 PM Post #24,757 of 36,116
I emailed them earlier this morning. Presume they'll look into it when time zones etc allow. I've always been really impressed with John and Brannan and their approach to customer service. Not asking them to respond here, was just checking in to see if it's an isolated incident (which it seems to be, I've seen so many happy Noble customers over the past 1651 pages of this thread).

Feb 21, 2017 at 2:49 PM Post #24,758 of 36,116
I emailed them earlier this morning. Presume they'll look into it when time zones etc allow. I've always been really impressed with John and Brannan and their approach to customer service. Not asking them to respond here, was just checking in to see if it's an isolated incident (which it seems to be, I've seen so many happy Noble customers over the past 1651 pages of this thread).

It is possible they had to rush to finish the large volume of orders made around black friday and christmas.

Feb 21, 2017 at 3:15 PM Post #24,759 of 36,116
  So here's the reprint I was looking for:

They have that staring into space feel. Solid black shell with blue and white.

My ones:

They look like transparent blue shells with just white stars. Very different feel to me. 

I checked them on my phone and thought yep, that's exactly what I want. But it was only when I saw the pics on my laptop screen that I noticed the difference.

1. 90 Posts. Joined 10/2015
  2. Location: Ireland

Oh, I've been on this since 11:00 PM, and it is 3:00 AM now.   Brannan is also on this, around 8 AM his time as well.   

The lab members are sleeping, or at least I hope that they are.

When the lab team is back at work, we will get more information.....   and deal with this situation directly with the customer....   

Noble Audio Stay updated on Noble Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/NobleAudio https://www.twitter.com/noblebywizard https://www.instagram.com/nobleaudio https://nobleaudio.com/en/ contact@nobleaudio.com
Feb 21, 2017 at 4:45 PM Post #24,762 of 36,116
That doesn't surprise me, FullCircle, Dr. Moulton is a gentleman and I'd say a rather nice, very nice person to deal with. If I ever had an issue with Noble, he'd be the one I'd contact. My interactions with him have always been pleasant, to say the least.

Feb 21, 2017 at 4:56 PM Post #24,763 of 36,116
That doesn't surprise me, @FullCircle, Dr. Moulton is a gentleman and I'd say a rather nice, very nice person to deal with. If I ever had an issue with Noble, he'd be the one I'd contact. My interactions with him have always been pleasant, to say the least.

I agree. I vastly appreciate his attention to detail as well as his fantastic responsiveness.

Feb 22, 2017 at 12:59 AM Post #24,764 of 36,116
For those keeping track at home:

Impressions shipped out 12/9, arrived in China 12/23, got pictures of my Katana CIEMS today and they look amazing!  Incredibly excited to have them en route, and looking forward to my first CIEMs!

I'll post impressions in a couple weeks once I get some quality time with them

Feb 22, 2017 at 2:56 AM Post #24,765 of 36,116
For those keeping track at home:

Impressions shipped out 12/9, arrived in China 12/23, got pictures of my Katana CIEMS today and they look amazing!  Incredibly excited to have them en route, and looking forward to my first CIEMs!

I'll post impressions in a couple weeks once I get some quality time with them

Nice! Please do share pics if you're happy to do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back