Noble Audio - the Wizard returns!
Nov 11, 2016 at 10:56 AM Post #23,296 of 36,042

giphy.gif

Nov 11, 2016 at 11:00 AM Post #23,298 of 36,042

I have noticed my litz cable is slightly loose now, and I mean very slightly. Not to any point of falling out, but after some wearing time I do see some space where I expect it to be more flush against the ear piece.

Did you try to address that or?

Mine only fall out if I have it hanging on my ear while moving. Otherwise when they're in my ear, no issue. So it's not a -massive- inconvenience, but it's really annoying when I just need to remove my K10 for few minutes (i.e. to talk to someone). I'm always afraid of one falling.

Nov 11, 2016 at 11:07 AM Post #23,299 of 36,042
K10 owner here (for almost 2 years now!). I was wondering if anyone ever had an issue where their cable connectors would barely fit into their IEM?

I got two different Noble cables (the stock one and the glow in the dark one and have issues with both), while the connector fits perfectly onto the left IEM (hard to put into, hard to pull out), the right one barely stands in there.

If I slightly apply some pulling pressure, the connector will detach straight away. That caused me an issue once I had my K10 hanging on my hears and the right one detached itself and fell off.

Should I try to get another connector? Maybe slightly thicker?

Give the pins a very careful squeeze with a pair of needlenose pliers, so they "grip" the socket just the tiniest bit. :blush:

Nov 11, 2016 at 11:08 AM Post #23,300 of 36,042
  Did you try to address that or?

Mine only fall out if I have it hanging on my ear while moving. Otherwise when they're in my ear, no issue. So it's not a -massive- inconvenience, but it's really annoying when I just need to remove my K10 for few minutes (i.e. to talk to someone). I'm always afraid of one falling.

I just make sure the cable is on all the way, that's all I have done. If I notice it getting worse, I will go from there, its pretty much a non issue, but just something I have noticed.

Nov 12, 2016 at 8:26 AM Post #23,301 of 36,042
Hello guys,
My impression was recived in 29 Oct at CA noble office
So how many days take to their lab to start building my order?

Nov 12, 2016 at 9:38 AM Post #23,302 of 36,042
Hello guys,
My impression was recived in 29 Oct at CA noble office
So how many days take to their lab to start building my order?

Build time usually runs around 8 weeks after the lab receives the impressions. Brannan will send those from CA to the CIEM lab in China. They will send you an email when they have received your impressions.

Nov 12, 2016 at 12:05 PM Post #23,304 of 36,042

Build time usually runs around 8 weeks after the lab receives the impressions. Brannan will send those from CA to the CIEM lab in China. They will send you an email when they have received your impressions.

Thank you Sir for ur replay,
 But i wanna know how many days take from CA to Chian lab? It's been now around 12 days in CA office since Brannan received my impression 

Best Regards,

Nov 12, 2016 at 12:10 PM Post #23,305 of 36,042
  Thank you Sir for ur replay,
 But i wanna know how many days take from CA to Chian lab? It's been now around 12 days in CA office since Brannan received my impression 

Best Regards,

Brannan will have to answer that then. I know when they have shipped mine to me, it only took a few days to arrive, so if that's true for going to China, then its just a matter of when they are/were shipped.

Nov 12, 2016 at 4:29 PM Post #23,306 of 36,042
Well done, I didn't see that, but I think you are on to something

All I can say is, history usually repeats itself.   

As far as if you can place an order as soon as this hypothetical sale begins, I guess that would depend on when the hypothetical sale was to begin, 

Strictly, hypothetically speaking....  

What time do these hypothetical sales usually begin, is it midnight the night of Thanksgiving, 8am PST on black friday....?

Nov 12, 2016 at 5:04 PM Post #23,307 of 36,042

I'm falling more and more in love with the Katana. The effortless performance, the seemingly unlimited resolution and the way they somehow manage to stay musical through it all. I have previously commented on how surprisingly well they behave with lossy files and less than optimal devices (as in Spotify straight from my phone on the bus to work), but feed them quality and ye gods you will be rewarded. I'm a pretty big fan of Rammstein and own all their albums (and some of the singles) on CD. Today I laid my grubby hands on the "XXI" vinyl box set, as a near-flawless 24/192 rip. All their albums had been remastered for the box set and the dynamic range had been literally doubled. I spent a couple of hours rediscovering some of my favorite songs with the Katanas today and found myself cranking up the volume louder than I usually do. When the material has great dynamics and the headphones have superb resolving power as well as "punch" and accuracy, the end result is fantastic. On "Wiener blut" there's quiet, almost silent passages followed by shredding guitars, thunderous drums and Till Lindemann's powerful, almost beastly voice - an absolute thrill on the Katana/Mojo combo!

Nov 12, 2016 at 5:13 PM Post #23,308 of 36,042

I'm falling more and more in love with the Katana...

You have made me very interested in Katana...but how do you compare this with K10UA?

Nov 12, 2016 at 7:24 PM Post #23,309 of 36,042

What am I, chopped liver?
frown.gif

A reply that's 2-3 days late, but yeah, I almost forget about you there, Wata! Don't worry, you're still everyone's favorite Noble fan. 
biggrin.gif

K10 owner here (for almost 2 years now!). I was wondering if anyone ever had an issue where their cable connectors would barely fit into their IEM?

I got two different Noble cables (the stock one and the glow in the dark one and have issues with both), while the connector fits perfectly onto the left IEM (hard to put into, hard to pull out), the right one barely stands in there.

If I slightly apply some pulling pressure, the connector will detach straight away. That caused me an issue once I had my K10 hanging on my hears and the right one detached itself and fell off.

Should I try to get another connector? Maybe slightly thicker?

I have the same issue with my right monitor (for my K10). It was a bit loose when used with a couple of my aftermarket cables (Double Helix, Toxic Cables). With a little touch, it could fall right off. The left monitor is totally fine, though. Still, rather than having it sent back, I tried other cables, and found 1 of them to fit a lot better. It's quite snug and tight now, so I'm perfectly happy.

Moral of the story: Get another cable? 
ph34r.gif

Nov 12, 2016 at 7:28 PM Post #23,310 of 36,042

I have the same issue with my right monitor (for my K10). It was a bit loose when used with a couple of my aftermarket cables (Double Helix, Toxic Cables). With a little touch, it could fall right off. The left monitor is totally fine, though. Still, rather than having it sent back, I tried other cables, and found 1 of them to fit a lot better. It's quite snug and tight now, so I'm perfectly happy.

Moral of the story: Get another cable? 
ph34r.gif

I just used flat pliers and pressed hard on each of the connector pin, worked like a charm :) Glad I didn't have to change cable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back