Noble Audio - the Wizard returns!
Feb 23, 2014 at 3:18 PM Post #2,176 of 36,078

Any thoughts on how the K10 compares to the 1Plus2's?

They sound so different that I don't even think they should be compared with each other :)

K10 is fuller and more organic while 1+2 is thinner, brighter with more width. Extensions are similar for both CIEMs.

I can point out every bit of difference, but I will save your time here, because if you like one for one type of music, it's unlikely that you like the other for the same type of music :p

Feb 23, 2014 at 4:18 PM Post #2,177 of 36,078
  They sound so different that I don't even think they should be compared with each other :)

K10 is fuller and more organic while 1+2 is thinner, brighter with more width. Extensions are similar for both CIEMs.

I can point out every bit of difference, but I will save your time here, because if you like one for one type of music, it's unlikely that you like the other for the same type of music :p

Thanks for that, now I'm even more curious.

Feb 23, 2014 at 9:33 PM Post #2,179 of 36,078

In the same boat, posted mine off 2 weeks ago.. It took me 3 months from purchase to actually post them off (dude to various issues with audiologists) and I wasn't really impatient at all then, but now the impressions are actually gone the wait is harder to bare
tongue.gif

Another member in the same boat, posted mine around a month.
Hope my ciem will be look great. 

Feb 24, 2014 at 9:49 AM Post #2,189 of 36,078
How is th fit of the universals(compared with other universals) . And in terms of sound... custom and universal NA4 is the same right?

both the N4 & 4C have the same sound signature... there will be a slight upgrade in performance going the CIEM route due to the complete seal that a customised headphone offers, hth.

I'll be back... in a few days.

Feb 24, 2014 at 3:29 PM Post #2,190 of 36,078

both the N4 & 4C have the same sound signature... there will be a slight upgrade in performance going the CIEM route due to the complete seal that a customised headphone offers, hth.

I'll be back... in a few days.

If the insertion depth is farther with the 4C, maybe it would sound different. Of course this is a huge maybe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back