Noble Audio - the Wizard returns!
Feb 19, 2014 at 12:58 AM Post #2,107 of 36,065

No need to be sorry! Thanks for bring the t-shirts up as I forgot to post the pictures here yesterday.

1 free with every Kaiser sold did i hear you say 
tongue.gif

Feb 19, 2014 at 4:43 AM Post #2,108 of 36,065
That T-shirt looks pretty nice. Yeah, 40 bucks seems a bit much but is not that bad - in comparison I just got the ortofon and comply tips I had ordered coz I wanted to try them with my N4 before I finish my review and it's kinda ridiculous how a handful of tips can cost that much. Especially the ortofon ones that are just 3 pairs of small silicone tips in a plastic cylinder but cost as much as that t-shirt. 
Anyway, I should be finishing my Noble 4 review by the end of the week coz I've delayed it long enough.

Feb 19, 2014 at 7:24 AM Post #2,111 of 36,065
  Should be glow in the dark. Mine's not as bright as that in the dark, more of an eery/slightly radioactive glow.

The t-shirt is very tempting. 

Also, anyone else from here going to Bristol? Shame I can't make it. :frowning2:

I don't live in Bristol but I'm almost certainly going to the show

Feb 19, 2014 at 12:25 PM Post #2,115 of 36,065

Don't know if you're kidding (?), but you can get the Ortofon Set for $13....Just sayin'.

LINK

Well, that's just for the US customers and it still comes down to $18 and only if you choose ground shipping. They cost me more like $14-15 without the shipping and around 30 with the shipping - not $40 but still quite steep, of course, not like musicaacoustics' price, which is like 35 bucks without the shipping and 50 with it. 
Anyway, I'm kinda surprised with the ortofon tips on the Noble 4. As I said before the depth insertion didn't seem to affect the sound much but the silicone thickness does quite a bit. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back