Noble Audio - the Wizard returns!
Feb 15, 2014 at 4:21 PM Post #2,071 of 36,065
Not that I am obsessed with complementary colors, but those are pretty close to a green-magenta pairing. My wife has been doing oil painting for many years, so I have managed to learn a few things over the years.

I prefer this combination, but I am slightly biased, as I just received these K10s this week:

Now, if I could only get rid of this cold so I can finally enjoy them properly!

These ones are mint green and magenta pink, designed by me for my fiancée. They will be in on Monday, and will go along nicely with my K10. She is in love with the design, and I'm happy with how they turned out. Major kudos to the whole team at Noble! Of course, I prefer my design to yours, but I did design it (and that's not to say that I dislike yours, I just prefer this one for her)!

Feb 15, 2014 at 4:35 PM Post #2,073 of 36,065
You guys did an awesome job with these! My fiancée can't wait for them to be in on Monday.

If I had the ca$h, I'd probably buy a pair of K10s for 'that special someone', using the following Lotus flower design (with translucent smokey black main shells):

http://www.head-fi.org/t/456033/custom-iem-artwork-show-yours-or-use-provided-template-to-make-your-own/45#post_7931822

Feb 15, 2014 at 4:50 PM Post #2,074 of 36,065
If I had the ca$h, I'd probably buy a pair of K10s for 'that special someone', using the following Lotus flower design (with translucent smokey black main shells):

http://www.head-fi.org/t/456033/custom-iem-artwork-show-yours-or-use-provided-template-to-make-your-own/45#post_7931822

Those are very nice! Her ears are actually very, very tiny. The audiologist called them "baby ears". I was worried that there would be just too many drivers to fit in her ears. The 4C is about the limit as far as space for drivers go. It's a shame, too, because I definitely would have gotten her the K10 if I thought that there was any chance they'd fit.

It's always been an issue finding her earbuds or iems that fit and aren't just too big, so we're really looking forward to these!

Feb 15, 2014 at 4:55 PM Post #2,075 of 36,065
Oh, sure - you've actually bought some 4Cs, whereas I can't afford K10s. So you're actually making your special someone smile, whilst I'm only (at this point) dreaming!
etysmile.gif

You have a very fortunate partner!

beerchug.gif

Feb 17, 2014 at 3:50 AM Post #2,081 of 36,065
Announcement from Noble Audio:-

Chord Hugo – European Release Bristol Hi-Fi Show (UK) – 21st-23rd February

Noble Audio is proud to announce that the 8C and K10 CIEMs, as well as select products from Audeze and KEF, will be demonstrated with the sensational new Chord Hugo portable DAC/AMP at the ‘official’ European launch. Chord will unveil the Hugo at The Bristol Show, UK’s premier & largest hi-fi event.

The Bristol Show link: http://www.bristolshow.co.uk/

The launch of the Hugo marks Chord’s first foray into portable high fidelity audio. As industry leaders of DAC & Amplifier technology, the Hugo makes true reference quality audio portable for the first time.

Noble would like to wish Chord Electronics great success with the official Hugo launch at Bristol and are looking forward to collaborating further in the future.

Feb 17, 2014 at 7:08 AM Post #2,084 of 36,065
  Announcement from Noble Audio:-

Chord Hugo – European Release Bristol Hi-Fi Show (UK) – 21st-23rd February

Noble Audio is proud to announce that the 8C and K10 CIEMs, as well as select products from Audeze and KEF, will be demonstrated with the sensational new Chord Hugo portable DAC/AMP at the ‘official’ European launch. Chord will unveil the Hugo at The Bristol Show, UK’s premier & largest hi-fi event.

The Bristol Show link: http://www.bristolshow.co.uk/

The launch of the Hugo marks Chord’s first foray into portable high fidelity audio. As industry leaders of DAC & Amplifier technology, the Hugo makes true reference quality audio portable for the first time.

Noble would like to wish Chord Electronics great success with the official Hugo launch at Bristol and are looking forward to collaborating further in the future.

Hell yeah! I am all over it!! First time I got lucky :wink: I thought the show is only going to be about top end headphones and mostly speaker systems.

Feb 17, 2014 at 7:53 AM Post #2,085 of 36,065
Hello, I would like to ask some questions about the k10.
Recently, I am deciding to get my first pair of ciem in the following months. I am owning a uber 1plus2 now and very satisfied with it.
I have read reviews of the k10 and knew that it has a natural, balance tuning which i like.
I want to find a pair of ciem which is different from from the 1plus2 so that I can change between two earphones.

Is there any comparison between the 1plus2 and k10? Are their sonics similar? Do the k10 has a better instrument isolation then the 1plus2?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back