Noble Audio - the Wizard returns!
Feb 12, 2014 at 8:31 PM Post #2,041 of 36,040

Does Noble sponsor any other artists?

Yes, but I think it is more appropriate to say that we support artists (including sound engineers, composers, etc...). The reason I make that distinction is because we don't use them to promote/sell our products and don't require that they promote us. I don't want to name names, but we support small artists such as Charley and artists that have been nominated for or won Grammys.

Hi Mr Noble Wizard Sir........  Do you intend to do the K10 as a UF option ?

We have no plans to offer the K10 as a universal IEM at this time.

Feb 13, 2014 at 12:21 AM Post #2,043 of 36,040
Can anyone comment on the sound signature of the Noble 5? For reference i have had the heir 5.0 before

I believe that previously in this thread it was stated that the Noble 5 is exactly the same as the Heir 5.0 (same tuning, same crossover, same drivers), although it is now in a uniform shell.  You also have the option of getting it in a custom silicone or acrylic form.  If you had the 5.0 and liked it, you'll like the Noble 5.  If you didn't like it, you probably will not like the Noble 5, either.

Feb 13, 2014 at 5:13 AM Post #2,045 of 36,040
well i have my sights set on the K10 - even got wife approval but damn if i cant decide on design

the website is great with options etc but i have no idea how my selections are going to look , i may get lucky or end up with something truly awful.

im not the flashy type so prefer to avoid attention grabbing designs but dont want to be boring either 

any suggestions  ? 

PS: the facebook examples are great but they tend to be the showy ones - is there a gallery of some low key but stylish designs anywhere 

Feb 13, 2014 at 5:30 AM Post #2,046 of 36,040

Haha you proud to get approval from your wife?

I have an asian wife !  they have a tendency to control the money with an iron fist as they think men just want to spend spend spend - dont know why they think that but still ..

PS: just clicked on the photos tab on the facebook page and discovered a heap more photos - some good inspiration there

Feb 13, 2014 at 5:54 AM Post #2,047 of 36,040
  I have an asian wife !  they have a tendency to control the money with an iron fist as they think men just want to spend spend spend - dont know why they think that but still ..

PS: just clicked on the photos tab on the facebook page and discovered a heap more photos - some good inspiration there

My wife would probably allow it as well. It's just myself thinking if it's really necessary spending nearly $2000 for "upgrading" from a Heir 8.A.
I don't want to sell the 8.A either as it's one of the very last Wizard designs.:)

Feb 13, 2014 at 7:13 AM Post #2,048 of 36,040

I do... but the N6 is out on demo for roughly a month (the N5 is back with me)... if you want to demo it let me know, if you can get to Maidstone (Victoria Stn>train) in a couple of weeks you can demo the Hugo as well, I'll reveal all on Monday when everything has been confirmed.

I would like to demo the N6, since I already have the HA 5.0, but maybe after you get to spend some time with them.

Will keep an eye out for the Monday Hugo announcement. 

Feb 13, 2014 at 9:00 AM Post #2,049 of 36,040
  well i have my sights set on the K10 - even got wife approval but damn if i cant decide on design

the website is great with options etc but i have no idea how my selections are going to look , i may get lucky or end up with something truly awful.

im not the flashy type so prefer to avoid attention grabbing designs but dont want to be boring either 

any suggestions  ? 

PS: the facebook examples are great but they tend to be the showy ones - is there a gallery of some low key but stylish designs anywhere 

here you go, when you get to the bottom of the page click on 'load more'...

http://instagram.com/nobleaudio#

Feb 13, 2014 at 9:43 AM Post #2,050 of 36,040

You could always ask to see if they have made a set in a design you are thinking of? They have always been very helpful with my requests and questions 
beerchug.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back