Noble Audio - the Wizard returns!
Nov 18, 2013 at 12:07 AM Post #198 of 36,135
  hmmm...K10 or 8C?
confused_face_2.gif
....wish I can afford both...

Sounds like a choice between a bass oriented sound which still does everything else well, or a balanced sound which still does bass very well. Which sounds ideal to you?

Nov 18, 2013 at 5:20 AM Post #199 of 36,135
They'll receive my impressions this week and I have chosen the rush order option. So I should have them more or less in 2weeks

If they start today, then it should be next Thursday if it follows my timeline. :)

Sounds like a choice between a bass oriented sound which still does everything else well, or a balanced sound which still does bass very well. Which sounds ideal to you?

From what I've read, the bass seems to be the main difference. I use mine mainly for commuting, and it would seem from what I've read that more bass is required to drown out background noise, but I've found the K10 bass to be more than enough. I suppose if you listen mainly to genres which favour a lot of bass, the 8C would be better. 

Nov 20, 2013 at 3:21 AM Post #208 of 36,135
Roflmao...my nieces refer to Ramen as crackhead soup. Sorta fitting...need those new nobles I just gotta have the 8c...no no no the 10c....IMO just go for the 10c else you will suffer withdrawal aka flagshipitus.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back