Noble Audio - the Wizard returns!
Apr 22, 2016 at 1:48 AM Post #19,743 of 36,040
Not sure if this was covered but is there any other info on the Dulce Bass's performance other than its bass? A lot of electronic music incorporates female vocals so I was wondering how well do the bass and vocals coincide with each other? Thanks for any info/responses 
normal_smile .gif

Apr 22, 2016 at 3:33 AM Post #19,746 of 36,040
Yes.. I have both and I can barely fit my k10 in1010 but easy in jh audio billet case as it has depth and is round so no sharp corners on cables.. Also solid aluminum looks cool

I'm puzzled. My K10's fit with plenty of room to spare in the 1010. I used to have JH13's and had to be very careful how I put them into the billet case. It was a really tight fit. I'm curious as to why your experience is so different. I agree the billet case is very cool.

Apr 22, 2016 at 3:52 AM Post #19,748 of 36,040
How nice. If I didn't buy my custom K10 a year ago, I would have bought the Aluminium version in a blink. Is there any sound difference though?
custom has better isolation so it sounds more full.

Apr 22, 2016 at 9:04 AM Post #19,750 of 36,040
Hmm, on the topic of cases, do you guys ever worry about putting pressure on your monitors from the stock case? Today I was putting my k10's away and I noticed if I closed the case there was some pressure on the monitors and they sort of pushed into the upper foam of the case. Maybe I'm being overly careful since they're less than 24 hours old, but it makes me concerned to latch the case on them. I just put them in the little bag, and then put the bag in the case.

With the old stock 'Storm' cases I did have a small concern but with the new Peli there should be far enough room.

Apr 22, 2016 at 9:10 AM Post #19,752 of 36,040
Hmm, on the topic of cases, do you guys ever worry about putting pressure on your monitors from the stock case? Today I was putting my k10's away and I noticed if I closed the case there was some pressure on the monitors and they sort of pushed into the upper foam of the case. Maybe I'm being overly careful since they're less than 24 hours old, but it makes me concerned to latch the case on them. I just put them in the little bag, and then put the bag in the case.

You're first one eh! It becomes easier with the second one
biggrin.gif

beerchug.gif

Apr 22, 2016 at 9:20 AM Post #19,753 of 36,040
  Not sure if this was covered but is there any other info on the Dulce Bass's performance other than its bass? A lot of electronic music incorporates female vocals so I was wondering how well do the bass and vocals coincide with each other? Thanks for any info/responses 
normal_smile .gif

I have posted about it, the one thing that really floored me was the vocals from them. I find the mids very forward, but also clean and detailed, just a joy when some vocals are present. It wowed me over the bass, because it wasn't what I was expecting.

Apr 22, 2016 at 9:23 AM Post #19,754 of 36,040

I never had issues with the stock case, the pressure I put on mine was from the UE case I use. Enough pressure that I broke them, as most know. It all comes down to how they are put in cases, cable wrapping etc. I have never felt the stock case didn't give enough room, at times the case not closing easily was because part pf the cable was sticking out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back