Noble Audio - the Wizard returns!
Apr 21, 2016 at 9:48 AM Post #19,711 of 36,066
That's exactly it!!

And maybe some K10's, but you know, the Shamwow is the highlight!

Everyone has K10's, not everyone has a Shamwow. 
very_evil_smiley.gif

Apr 21, 2016 at 10:13 AM Post #19,712 of 36,066
I'm fairly certain I'm ordering Dulce. My old 8 driver iem housing broke. It's time to try Noble. I'd do the K10, but I need Moar bass!

The K10 responds fairly well to bass boosting - it retains that solid bass texture and punch. Still, you do lose a bit of midrange magic, so yeah, you might be better off going with a comparatively bass-heavy IEM in the Noble range to begin with. The Dulce Bass looks to be a fitting alternative.

Apr 21, 2016 at 10:56 AM Post #19,713 of 36,066
Malevolent-I've heard the K10 responds well to bass boost as well. I own the Heir 8.0, which I loved, and Dr. Moulton said the Dulce has more bass than the Noble 8,thats why I'm more interested in the Dulce. I'm a big basshead, but I need nice mids and extended treble as well. I don't like when the bass bleeds or there is too much roll off with treble. With the 8s, there was always something magical about them, always felt connected to the music, but for me, that was the minimum level of bass I prefer with IEMS. I think I'd love the sound of the K10, but would miss the bass a little too much.

Apr 21, 2016 at 12:53 PM Post #19,714 of 36,066
Malevolent-I've heard the K10 responds well to bass boost as well. I own the Heir 8.0, which I loved, and Dr. Moulton said the Dulce has more bass than the Noble 8,thats why I'm more interested in the Dulce. I'm a big basshead, but I need nice mids and extended treble as well. I don't like when the bass bleeds or there is too much roll off with treble. With the 8s, there was always something magical about them, always felt connected to the music, but for me, that was the minimum level of bass I prefer with IEMS. I think I'd love the sound of the K10, but would miss the bass a little too much.

That's the same reason why I ordered a Dulce even though I already have the K10s. Sometimes you just need the Hammer of Thor to rain down.

Apr 21, 2016 at 3:31 PM Post #19,715 of 36,066

That's the same reason why I ordered a Dulce even though I already have the K10s. Sometimes you just need the Hammer of Thor to rain down.

[VIDEO]http://youtu.be/viK5I5eYtbo[/VIDEO]

Apr 21, 2016 at 4:36 PM Post #19,717 of 36,066
Ohhhhh boy
wink.gif

Please excuse the bad picture, I refuse to keep them out of my ears for long enough to get a good one right now!

Not to mention that mile wide grin on your face right
biggrin.gif

Apr 21, 2016 at 8:50 PM Post #19,720 of 36,066
Ohhhhh boy
wink.gif

Please excuse the bad picture, I refuse to keep them out of my ears for long enough to get a good one right now!

Verry Nice...
L3000.gif

Apr 21, 2016 at 10:08 PM Post #19,722 of 36,066
Thanks, are you talking about this-->>>>>http://www.jhaudio.com/product/jerry-harvey-signature-iem-case

Yes.. I have both and I can barely fit my k10 in1010 but easy in jh audio billet case as it has depth and is round so no sharp corners on cables.. Also solid aluminum looks cool

Apr 21, 2016 at 10:26 PM Post #19,723 of 36,066
Yes.. I have both and I can barely fit my k10 in1010 but easy in jh audio billet case as it has depth and is round so no sharp corners on cables.. Also solid aluminum looks cool

I agree, which is why at least get the 1015/i1015 if you want waterproofing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back