Noble Audio - the Wizard returns!
Jan 5, 2016 at 2:58 PM Post #17,071 of 36,066
There is a part of me that wants to listen longer to go back to the sound of the TF10, as in adjust to them again. The other part, is in tears missing his K10's. I keep telling myself, dont worry Wata, you will like them again. :rolleyes:

Hang in there Wata. I can tell you from experience, they sound even better after you get them back. While mine were in the shop, I bought a pair of SE215 to tide me over. No where near the level of the k10s, but I came to really enjoy them for what they were after several days (Brain needed time to readjust). And then going back to the K10s was miraculous. How the brain adapts to sound is truly fascinating.

Jan 5, 2016 at 3:02 PM Post #17,073 of 36,066
Hang in there Wata. I can tell you from experience, they sound even better after you get them back. While mine were in the shop, I bought a pair of SE215 to tide me over. No where near the level of the k10s, but I came to really enjoy them for what they were after several days (Brain needed time to readjust). And then going back to the K10s was miraculous. How the brain adapts to sound is truly fascinating.

Already owned and sold the SE215, so its TF10 time. 

Jan 5, 2016 at 3:33 PM Post #17,074 of 36,066
  Nice!  Congrats on the new phones.  So the K10U fit is good for you?  Stock tips?

Unfortunately I must have weird ear canals, as very few IEM's ever fit me well with stock silicone tips. I usually throw on a pair of Complys to get a good seal. With the Noble IEMs I had the best results using JVC Spinfits, very comfy and also great seal. IIRC the only IEM that I use the stock tips with is the Maverick and VSD3S. As usual with these things, YMMV. 

Jan 5, 2016 at 4:08 PM Post #17,075 of 36,066

There is a part of me that wants to listen longer to go back to the sound of the TF10, as in adjust to them again. The other part, is in tears missing his K10's. I keep telling myself, dont worry Wata, you will like them again. 
rolleyes.gif

It will be alright!  You'll get them back soon!

Jan 5, 2016 at 4:34 PM Post #17,076 of 36,066

There is a part of me that wants to listen longer to go back to the sound of the TF10, as in adjust to them again. The other part, is in tears missing his K10's. I keep telling myself, dont worry Wata, you will like them again. 
rolleyes.gif

It will be alright!  You'll get them back soon!

The gif is nice but I prefer the video

[VIDEO]http://youtu.be/FNkpIDBtC2c[/VIDEO]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Jan 5, 2016 at 8:55 PM Post #17,077 of 36,066

rolleyes.gif

Sorry, but have to pile on a bit, especially because it's Wata. 
wink_face.gif

I had to return my K10's for a repair a while ago and missed them dearly while they were gone. Luckily I was helping to test another TOTL IEM prototype that is now for sale, so the wait was not as painful as it could have been, but just look at what's in bag today - my repaired Kaisers. 

Cheers my fellow Noble-loving friends

Jan 5, 2016 at 9:25 PM Post #17,078 of 36,066
  Sorry, but have to pile on a bit, especially because it's Wata. 
wink_face.gif

I had to return my K10's for a repair a while ago and missed them dearly while they were gone. Luckily I was helping to test another TOTL IEM prototype that is now for sale, so the wait was not as painful as it could have been, but just look at what's in bag today - my repaired Kaisers. 

Cheers my fellow Noble-loving friends

The look on Brannan's face is going to be priceless, how the heck did he do this to these. 
frown.gif

Jan 5, 2016 at 10:10 PM Post #17,079 of 36,066
I need to find a way to save enough money to buy the K10U because reading this forum is killing me. I guess I better start becoming like Walter White and some money lol *cries at wallet*

Jan 5, 2016 at 10:36 PM Post #17,081 of 36,066
Jan 5, 2016 at 11:00 PM Post #17,083 of 36,066
  Music is my drug man. It sets me free breh.

Seriously though, I'm too poor for this hobby. Especially when I am a PC game, getting ready for Black Desert Online.

I was a PC gamer for many many years. Last gaming PC I bought was back in 2007 which I bought for £3500. Lasted a fair few years but eventually I gave up on the PC as a gaming platform and switched to consoles. Sure it may not look as pretty but my Xbox 360 lasted a fair bit longer and a hell of lot cheaper to replace. ATM I'm running a Xbox One though I am thinking of buying one of the Nivdia Shield consoles this year.

Jan 6, 2016 at 1:00 AM Post #17,084 of 36,066

I was a PC gamer for many many years. Last gaming PC I bought was back in 2007 which I bought for £3500. Lasted a fair few years but eventually I gave up on the PC as a gaming platform and switched to consoles. Sure it may not look as pretty but my Xbox 360 lasted a fair bit longer and a hell of lot cheaper to replace. ATM I'm running a Xbox One though I am thinking of buying one of the Nivdia Shield consoles this year.

Well, back those several years, developers left PC editions at their backburners. Besides, GPUs have gotten way better and significantly cheaper for amazing performance. Personally, I spent about $900 on my system through several deals and discounts. I built it myself and am using it to type this. Playing Witcher 3 is wonderful with my LG Ultrawide monitor.
In terms of simplicity and connection to players, consoles are wonderful. Graphics and the many exclusives, like Black Desert, are my calling though. Plus, I don't get the "cheaper to replace" part since if you spent that much, you would have gotten some of the top of the line stuff at that time.Unfortunately at that time, technology was rapidly evolving much like the mobile world.
The Nvidia Shield is pretty damn awesome. I like it and find it cool that I can stream from my powerhouse desktop rig from in my room to downstairs in the living room. Being a geek, this stuff is exciting. Though, if you do plan coming back to PC gaming, there's some pretty interesting improvements approaching soon and definitely would be a great spot for you to return.

Jan 6, 2016 at 1:30 AM Post #17,085 of 36,066
I also build my own, have been for 12 years or so, I dont really game much anymore, but my system was built for that.

3570k at 4.6 its done 5.0, but thats overkill and mostly just to see if it would do it. Asus GTX 770 in SLI, running 2560 res on my Qnix 27" monitor overclocked to 96hz.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back