Noble Audio - the Wizard returns!
Dec 23, 2015 at 9:51 AM Post #16,846 of 36,066
Brannon, these are simply amazing looking.

I love the Woods (Wife likes it too)
eek.gif
Is that Burl?

Dec 23, 2015 at 1:11 PM Post #16,851 of 36,066
Dec 24, 2015 at 6:15 AM Post #16,859 of 36,066
  You received them? Lucky!
Mine's still somewhere in Germany.

So how do you like them??

Pretty blown away honestly.

Here is my quick 15 minute summary on my experiences so far. 

It's strange how these are the entrys to Noble Audio, but there are like literally no reviews for them(besides for 2).

Take with a grain of salt that this is my first real mid-tier IEM, I've always used full sized headphones in the past.

Compared to the HD 600, ZMF vibros, X2 and a bunch of other full sized headphones.. I'm honestly very impressed with the Noble 3U.

A very fun sounding and decently technical IEM. Definitely V shaped, reminds me of the Sony MDR 1R modded with dynamat mod. EDM sounds pretty amazing with these.

Soundstage? I've always thought IEMs couldn't compete in soundstage with full sized headphones but these actually do relatively well in soundstage. Decently wide and vast.

For bassheads, the bass is more quality over quantity. There is a decent amount of quantity of bass, but it's more quality bass over bloated bass.

Crazy Isolation. Barely leaks at high volume and I am almost literally deaf to all my surroundings when I wear these.

Probably the most comfortable IEM i've ever worn.. No microphonics as well.

Your source can affect how they sound though. Using my only portable source, my LG G3 vs my Fiio E17, The Fiio E17 sounded significantly better in my ear.

As ridiculous this may sound, I actually prefer listening to these over all my other full sized headphones(HD 600 and ZMF Vibro).
The flaw with these I would say is classical music. Compared to the HD 600, I much prefer the HD 600 for classical, but then again they are kings at classical music. The Noble 3U doesn't fall short on versatility though. They still do pretty good with classical, just not as godly as the HD 600. 

For those waiting for their 3U, I don't want to hype you too much haha. But this is one of those rare purchases where I can say, money genuinely well spent. Infact I would pay more than what I would've gotten for them($280).

It would've been a perfect purchase but the downside is that I had to wait almost a month to get these. Unfortunate, but nothing is perfect and I'm just a impatient person. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back