Noble Audio - the Wizard returns!
Dec 22, 2015 at 2:58 PM Post #16,817 of 36,040
Does anyone have a good recommendation for a balanced cable for the K10s? Want to use these with a Liquid Carbon and Geek Out V2+. Was thinking getting a cable with the 3.5mm TRRS for the Geek Out then a convert to XLR/RSA for the liquid carbon.

Looking for a quality and quite light cable, and not one where metal would rub against my ears where the cable connects to the IEM.

And not necessary but would like them to be black or black sleeved!

Budget < $250

Dec 22, 2015 at 3:27 PM Post #16,818 of 36,040
  Does anyone have a good recommendation for a balanced cable for the K10s? Want to use these with a Liquid Carbon and Geek Out V2+. Was thinking getting a cable with the 3.5mm TRRS for the Geek Out then a convert to XLR/RSA for the liquid carbon.

Looking for a quality and quite light cable, and not one where metal would rub against my ears where the cable connects to the IEM.

Budget < $250

Our CIEM distributor in Japan (WAGNUS) who happens to be first and foremost a fine cable manufacturer recently released a series of cables priced for less than $200. WAGNUS. has an excellent reputation overseas and the cables are built to order.

If you would like, we can help set you up with something that suits your needs. 

Dec 22, 2015 at 3:31 PM Post #16,819 of 36,040

Our CIEM distributor in Japan (WAGNUS) who happens to be first and foremost a fine cable manufacturer recently released a series of cables priced for less than $200. WAGNUS. has an excellent reputation overseas and the cables are built to order.

OMG, I totally want that "Sieve Sheep" Mastering Edition.

Dec 22, 2015 at 3:32 PM Post #16,820 of 36,040

Oh that would be perfect! I'll shot you a PM

Dec 22, 2015 at 5:38 PM Post #16,823 of 36,040

Is there a website link you can share?

Dec 22, 2015 at 6:54 PM Post #16,826 of 36,040
I went to Camarillo today

Just saw your avatar and asked myself:
Did you go there to play ''Camarillo Brillo'' [Over-Nite Sensation]?
rolleyes.gif

Dec 22, 2015 at 7:23 PM Post #16,827 of 36,040

Budget < $250

Ken at ALO also makes the Tinsel in balanced, which is what I use with my K10's. Good bang for your buck IMO. Cheers

Dec 22, 2015 at 7:53 PM Post #16,828 of 36,040
Are the Wagnus cables similar to Beat Audio, in the sleeve material used? Haven't tried a Wagnus, but it looks similar to my Beat Audio Supernova, and the material they use is quite stiff and doesn't pack easily. Sound quality is great though, especially with my ZX2, but I end up using them mostly at home because I don't want them to get damaged in transit. Just something to keep in mind

Dec 22, 2015 at 8:26 PM Post #16,829 of 36,040
Are the Wagnus cables similar to Beat Audio, in the sleeve material used? Haven't tried a Wagnus, but it looks similar to my Beat Audio Supernova, and the material they use is quite stiff and doesn't pack easily. Sound quality is great though, especially with my ZX2, but I end up using them mostly at home because I don't want them to get damaged in transit. Just something to keep in mind

I've been interested in purchasing a Wagnus cable myself. Visited the website but confusing as hell. Does anyone know of a decent retailer or distributor in the UK/USA that sells them?

Dec 22, 2015 at 8:32 PM Post #16,830 of 36,040

I've been interested in purchasing a Wagnus cable myself. Visited the website but confusing as hell. Does anyone know of a decent retailer or distributor in the UK/USA that sells them?

The logical answer (to me at least), would be since Wagnus already carries Noble in Japan, Noble could carry Wagnus in the US. Not sure what the realities of that might be behind the scenes, that's for John and Brannan to deliberate on 
smily_headphones1.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back