NEW XDUOO X serie DAP-X20, X10+ & X3+. XDUOO Are on FIRE!!!

What would be an interesting feature to have in a TOTL Xduoo DAP?

• Dual hifi DAC

• More internal memory

• changeable battery

• more DAC filter for soundsignature

• changeable amps

• android touchscreen

• wifi & bluetooth

• USB DAC

• radio

• xlr balanced output

Results are only viewable after voting.
Oct 9, 2019 at 8:07 PM Post #439 of 534
Ok I'm a bit late to the X20 party, but I'm loving the sound quality of this DAP. Less warm than my other main players, so a nice contrast as it brings out a lot of details, and manages to do that without any harshness. I'm impressed.

Oct 11, 2019 at 5:41 PM Post #443 of 534
Does anybody know if and what sort of prices the xduoo audio would cost from Japan . As got a friend going over there from the uk soon.. And wouldn't mind a decent priced xduoo.. Thanks.

Oct 11, 2019 at 9:45 PM Post #444 of 534
Does anybody know if and what sort of prices the xduoo audio would cost from Japan . As got a friend going over there from the uk soon.. And wouldn't mind a decent priced xduoo.. Thanks.
xduoo doesn't actually seem to have much of a presence here. even the big go-to audio gear stores i've used (e-earphone and soundhouse) list only a few and no xduoo items, respectively.

won't rule out that you might get lucky and stumble upon a nice deal somewhere, but generally speaking i find that the cheapest way to obtain xduoo products here is to just order them from aliexpress. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Oct 12, 2019 at 9:02 AM Post #445 of 534
Hello folks.

I have the X20, but I find it a bit cold. I wanted more low end and warmth ...

Recently I received the Ibasso DC01 wich is very good to my taste.

Turns out that I pluged the CD01 on the USB C of the X20 and it was recognized and works playing music ! I imediately was excited to try the combination. But looks like that the X20 is set to only output through usb-c at maximun volune. The X20 volume control just does not work, and the level is ear bleeding.
So, someone have any idea of how it could be solved ? Or is it impossible ?

Last edited:
Oct 13, 2019 at 5:51 PM Post #446 of 534
Hello folks.

I have the X20, but I find it a bit cold. I wanted more low end and warmth ...

Recently I received the Ibasso DC01 wich is very good to my taste.

Turns out that I pluged the CD01 on the USB C of the X20 and it was recognized and works playing music ! I imediately was excited to try the combination. But looks like that the X20 is set to only output through usb-c at maximun volune. The X20 volume control just does not work, and the level is ear bleeding.
So, someone have any idea of how it could be solved ? Or is it impossible ?
try settings "Output mode" (set to LO) and "LO Volume" (set to Activated), in Music Settings

Oct 16, 2019 at 4:13 PM Post #448 of 534
Will the x20 push full sized headphones?

I only use full-size headphones and find HD580 Jubilee works well for me with the X20 ... also a wired Bose QC35 (with NC on) sometimes, as it's more compact for travel and has the BT option.

Oct 18, 2019 at 11:19 AM Post #449 of 534
I only use full-size headphones and find HD580 Jubilee works well for me with the X20 ... also a wired Bose QC35 (with NC on) sometimes, as it's more compact for travel and has the BT option.

I posted this question on a separate thread, but maybe I will have better luck here. What is the difference in sound quality between X10T/X10Tii and X20? I know the sound of the original X3, which I used with Rockbox, and liked it.

Thanks in advance.

Oct 18, 2019 at 3:11 PM Post #450 of 534
@fmdlnt ... I only have experience with the X20, ... so, can't be of any help to you

Users who are viewing this thread

Back