1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

NEW XDUOO X serie DAP-X20, X10+ & X3+. XDUOO Are on FIRE!!!

Discussion in 'Portable Source Gear' started by NymPHONOmaniac, Dec 14, 2017.
?

What would be an interesting feature to have in a TOTL Xduoo DAP?

1. Dual hifi DAC

2. More internal memory

3. changeable battery

4. more DAC filter for soundsignature

5. changeable amps

6. android touchscreen

7. wifi & bluetooth

8. USB DAC

9. radio

10. xlr balanced output

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
First

Back
22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
33 34
Next

Last
  1. Caddman
    well, its a bit convoluted, but the following worked for me

-update to rockbox version 1.2-190915
    reboot
    set options to manual update of database
    scan TF card (21,230 on my current card)
    -update to stock 1.2 firmware
    -update to custom rom

result is custom rom, still with the 21,230 track database.

of course, if you add new music, the whole process will need to be repeated. but it works.

2. JasonX
    Thanks for the work-around, but I do update tracks pretty regularly so not a suitable solution for me.

Fingers crossed it can be implemented in the next revision (if there is one).

Thanks for helping though.

Last edited: Nov 30, 2019
  3. SinuX
    Hi, I did some research, but didn't find any constant. I think values are hardcoded, so it's very hard to find them...

4. SinuX
    Hi, I fixed this, check out the latest version. I changed the limit to 65535 (absolute max value), but you have to be careful - too many tracks can lead to unpredictable behavior

5. JasonX
    Thanks ever so much for your efforts, it's really appreciated.

I've installed the new large font version, but I'm still only seeing 15000 songs (I have about 18000 on the card).

Do I need to update to the large font version from any particular version to get it to work?

Thanks in advance, Jason

6. SinuX
    Did you try to update music library after installing new firmware?

7. JasonX
    Yes. Watched it update to 15000. Checked my library and still the same.

Thanks for replying so quickly.

8. SinuX
    I think you are using an old build, please try to download the latest one from GitHub and flash again. I checked a large font version, it works flawlessly:
    IMG_20191201_122110.jpg

trellus likes this.
  9. JasonX
    TERRIFIC!

Worked this time. When I downloaded the file from github it said that it was only 4 hours old, so it wasn't an old build. I'll chalk it up to one of those weird tech issues.

However, I'm totally stoked that it's working. I only had two issues with the X3ii; the file limit and font size, and you've corrected those for me.

Can't thank you enough. Awesome job.

10. mantaray
    Sorry to repeat this question but I'm trying to decide on a player quite urgently! I narrowed down my choice to x3ii or Tempotec V1-A.

Question to x3ii owners - does this have the same pitch issue at 44.1khz as the x3?

11. Xavy
    Hello, i own a x3ii. It does not have the same problems as the x3 has. So far, all music formats sounds cristal crear, without any distorsion or artifacts.

12. SinuX
    They're the same. They have the same hardware, use the same hiby based firmware with the same kernel and libraries. V1-A has just one advantage - MSEB, but X3II is more powerful, it's easy to teardown and more comfortable due to hardware buttons

13. mantaray
    aha wow that's good to know. Yep I'd prefer to have hardware buttons, touch screen feels too much like a phone :D OK looks like x3ii is winning now, looking forward to trying your firmware!

14. mantaray
    Thanks very much for your helpful reply!

15. afico
    do you have any of you problems with cover visualization?

First

Back
22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
33 34
Next

Last