New Miles Davis Trumpet (not Tribute) earphones
Jan 11, 2011 at 9:44 AM Post #61 of 538
Eh Since These are Dynamic NOT Balanced Armature IEMs, it has always been single dynamic driver as it is with Turbine Pros and Original Miles Davis Tributes and all other Monster IEMs i presume?

Jan 11, 2011 at 10:37 AM Post #63 of 538
Stop it at the evil trio>>> Anaxilus, Kunlun and Lucozade (+ Kendric)

Jan 11, 2011 at 11:22 AM Post #64 of 538

Quote:
Stop it at the evil trio>>> Anaxilus, Kunlun and Lucozade (+ Kendric)

Your resistance is futile and your struggles to the sacred trumpet shall not prevail!

*Slams down the Gavel on the Judge Table* Mr ericp10 is once again sentenced *drum rolls*?!  -GUILTY AS CHARGED-
very_evil_smiley.gif

He shall be sentence to re-purchase the reincarnation of Miles Davis Tributes IEMs are a sentence punishment according to the Federal Laws of Head-Fi
deadhorse.gif

Jan 11, 2011 at 11:57 AM Post #66 of 538

Quote:
so can you only listen to music with trumpets in on these?

You can listen to any music you like, as long as that music is trumpets.

Jan 11, 2011 at 1:03 PM Post #68 of 538

Quote:
this explains why the tributes' price dropped to 299 ! ahhh... must resist... resist...

Resistance is futile!
devil_face.gif
Struggles against the Sacred Trumpet.umm i mean Tributes this time - Your Struggles shall not prevail! Let Dollar Notes fly out of your wallet to welcome to MDs!
deadhorse.gif

Jan 11, 2011 at 1:17 PM Post #70 of 538

Quote:
Quote:
You can listen to any music you like, as long as that music is trumpets.

Great and unlike Eric I'm not a MD fan....

Thats too bad >.< I am a MD fan too BUT i have been faithful to mine <3 Maybe until i save up enough for a JH16Pro + JH3A then a DT880/Audeze LCD-2 whichever i manage to save up first for a good deal. MD might get refrigerated like how it did to IE8 on the MD Appreciation Thread --- What a Karma~
basshead.gif

Jan 11, 2011 at 4:47 PM Post #71 of 538
Jan 11, 2011 at 4:57 PM Post #75 of 538
ROFL.
This is what happens when I leave for a second.
Poor Eric don't become a Hamlet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back