New Member Introductions thread
May 4, 2023 at 3:59 PM Post #14,626 of 15,525
Welcome to club!

May 4, 2023 at 9:59 PM Post #14,627 of 15,525
Not really a new member but it's been ages since I been here.
Pared down my system at it's height (Schiit Gungnir MB>Cavalli Liquid Crimson>Modded HE-500 Hifimans) down to something more enjoyable :p (Schiit Modi+>Nitsch Piety>portapros/EM-U purpleheart/Koss ESP-95X
Gonna hawk my Koss off soon so I can get a portable amp so I can listen more on the go. Back into music listening!

May 5, 2023 at 8:44 AM Post #14,628 of 15,525
I dont think I ever posted in here when I joined a while ago as I was just lurking. Im still semi new here since I dont post a whole lot but getting into posting more. My whole goal is to have one set of headphones but the ultimate way for those. Current setup is Sagra DAC, Broadway amp, lavricables, and Diana TC's with ported pads. Hard to believe I started with 6xx and a shiit stack.

May 5, 2023 at 9:23 AM Post #14,630 of 15,525
Welcome to the club. In the little time I have been on the site, I have learnt so much about headphones, dacs, daps. It is a great learning experience.

May 5, 2023 at 12:55 PM Post #14,631 of 15,525
This is my obligatory hello post. So... hello!

I've been into audio since I was a kid, more than a half century ago, though video and computer technology crept in for equal attention over the past 30 to 40 years. I'm just glad that I get to do technology stuff for a living (been a Network or IT Manager for the past 33 years)!

Most of my headphone purchases have been Sennheiser (HD 40 around 1979, and then later HD 570, HD 590, and more recently HD 600), though I also dabbled with some Sony and Bose stuff along the way. Currently running a Schiit Modi/Magni stack.

And with that, I've now moved from lurker to member. :wink:

May 6, 2023 at 4:49 AM Post #14,633 of 15,525
Hello, this is my first post here on Head-Fi. Joined the hobby around 9 months ago, starting out with the HD600 and it still holds up as one of my favorite headphones to this day.

May 6, 2023 at 10:01 AM Post #14,634 of 15,525
Hello, this is my first post here on Head-Fi. Joined the hobby around 9 months ago, starting out with the HD600 and it still holds up as one of my favorite headphones to this day.
Welcome to the club!

May 6, 2023 at 6:21 PM Post #14,636 of 15,525
I reccomend to new member to escape from this forum!
I was happy with A&K 380 with Empire Wraith,and started to read frequently this forum in 6 months I bought
Lotoo LPGT TI,Jewel,Red Halo FE,Traillii,First Time and Dita The Celeste with the Eletech blu case.

So I suggest to read as less as possible
HAHA. That is so true. This site a great learning resource and it will constantly have you chasing for other dacs, daps, and headphones. I read this on a post on this site...if you are happy with whatever combo you have and are enjoying your music, stop there and enjoy your music. Stop buying other headphones or dacs or daps. The goal is to enjoy the music and not be on a constant hunt to find the next best thing.

May 7, 2023 at 10:25 AM Post #14,638 of 15,525
Bonjour, je suis thierry allias klennex sur le forum français de tellement nomade, j'écoute au casque depuis 10 ans et j'ai comme nous tout et toute essayer énormément de matériel, quelle belle passion nous avons trouvé.
rejoint ce forum pleins de belles choses à lire..
j 'ai actuellement un dac RME adi, avec un ampli fluxlab fa10 limited ( le seul en france) et un dan clark éther 2 / un heddphone et quelques intras ( penon, fan 2 , fiio, et sound rhyme sr5 ) merci à vous

Users who are viewing this thread

Back