New Member Introductions thread
Jun 1, 2019 at 5:22 AM Post #10,156 of 15,523
Hi Everyone,

Joined here after a decade of lurking, have been into audio since I started messing with dad's vintage tape decks when I was 12.
My own collection started with a NuForce NE-7M IEM and soon after Grado SR-225 and Corda2Move. This was in 2005 I think, since then there has been no turning back in spite of a steadily hurting wallet.

Glad to be part of this community finally

Jun 1, 2019 at 1:04 PM Post #10,159 of 15,523
Well, like the 678 pages of other people, I've bit the bullet and made an account instead of continuing to lurk. Interestingly enough, I started with Massdrop's TR-X00 Purple Hearts and from there it's spiralling out of control lol.

Glad to be here anyway!

Jun 1, 2019 at 3:12 PM Post #10,160 of 15,523
Hey everyone, I recently bought a bunch if high end audio gear and figured this would be a great place to learn more about some of it. New gear is Schiit Valhalla 2, Schiit Modi 3, and Massdrop HD6XX. I also own a pair of Flare R2As, Beyerdynamic DT1350s, and Sennheiser HD280s. The Valhalla is my first tube amp and I've been looking a lot into tube rolling in order to custom tailer the sound of the HD6XX/650.

Jun 2, 2019 at 5:03 PM Post #10,163 of 15,523
Hi everyone!

I am new to hi-fi headphones, speakers, amps and DAC's! I have been using entry level gear for 6 years now. But, when it comes to higher end products discussion is important before spending thousands!

Thank you for all the information graciously discussed and provided on this forum already, I am hoping to be able to contribute one day.

Jun 2, 2019 at 11:53 PM Post #10,164 of 15,523
Hi!

Just made an account, but have read the forums for reviews and opinions for a little while. I'm not really an audiophile, too much concert related hearing damage for that, just like some options with my headphones and vinyl.

Nice to meet everyone

Jun 6, 2019 at 12:46 AM Post #10,168 of 15,523
Hi everyone!

I am new to hi-fi headphones, speakers, amps and DAC's! I have been using entry level gear for 6 years now. But, when it comes to higher end products discussion is important before spending thousands!

Thank you for all the information graciously discussed and provided on this forum already, I am hoping to be able to contribute one day.

Welcome to Head-fi, sorry about your wallet. Great to see another Canadian!

Jun 6, 2019 at 2:24 AM Post #10,169 of 15,523
Hi Everyone,

I have been following with head fi since 6 years back. Started search for the headphone review which this forum provide so much details and sharing and experience. Though this 2 years explore much more on iem which i would like to share as well. Started with KZ 1more Sennheiser Shure Audio Technica . Thank you the review which give me guidance and better buying experience.

Jun 6, 2019 at 7:17 AM Post #10,170 of 15,523
Hello Everyone,

Found out few days ago about this great forum. Had Sennheiser HD450 for ages, five years ago I got HD598, which are for my point of view are really good for the price range, also have Pro-Ject usb box for my pc.
So in the next two years I would be into buying a few stuff, and hope for great suggestions and help from great community of Head-Fi.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back